New Delhi sources have stated that Electric vehicle division of Mahindra & Mahindra, Mahindra Electric has revealed its future electric vehicle strategy including product roadmap and future technology, leading to the next generation of Electric Vehicles, which the company internally refers to as EV 2.0.
Meanwhile Mahindra Electric in a press statement said that the company will continue to invest in next generation EV technology solutions which will deliver longer range, higher speeds and the next generation of connected car technologies. It is looking to increase its battery assembly to 12,000 units in a few months from current capacity of 5000 units.
Further it was stated that Mahindra will also
invest in developing long range and high speed electric vehicles. The company
has so far invested Rs 6 billion in EVs and currently sells Mahindra E20
plus, Mahindra e-Verito and Mahindra e-Supro electric vehicles.
Currently the company manufacturers about 400 units of EVs every year and is looking to expand its capacity to 5000 units. Mahindra is committed to work with government of India on new policies of electric vehicles and setting up charging infrastructure.
Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles New York sources have reported that Chairman Anand Mahindra said Ford Motor and its Indian partner Mahindra & Mahindra could create their own electric car line in the country to help battle pollution from the vehicles clogging India’s roads, Mahindra & Mahindra, which already sells the e2o micro electric car, would be open to creating a new electric vehicle line in India with Ford, Mahindra said following the opening of a factory in Auburn Hills, Michigan, to produce an off-road vehicle for the
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!
- Electric Vehicles Industry are happy with the decision made by Karnataka High Court
- Ford Ecosports booked within few minutes on Amazon
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune
- GST not imposed for second hand car sold by an individual
- Buzz in transport Industry advanced from Electronic vehicles to Autonomous
- Will Road tax be increased for automobile industry?
- India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley
- Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished: GST effect