New Delhi sources have stated that Country's second largest two-wheeler maker Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India commuter segment motorcycle CB Shine has surpassed the Hero Passion for the first time. HMSI sold 1,00,824 units of CB Shine making it the fourth largest selling motorcycle in the month of April 2017 growing at a whopping 51.18% when compared to 66,691 units in the same month last year.
Meanwhile the Hero Passion which has been one of the best selling motorcycles in India and for Hero Motocorp sold 80,053 units falling at a rate of 19.11% when compared to 98,976 units in the same month last year.
Both motorcycles fall under the same price range of Rs 50,000 -
Rs 60,000 (Ex-Showroom Delhi). According to the industry experts, customers
always want to have a better vehicle in terms of design, performance and power.
Moreover apart from Activa, Jupiter is the only scooter in the top 10 selling two wheeler lists. The Chennai-based two-wheeler maker sold 58,527 units growing at a 35.30% when compared to 43,256 units in the same month last year. TVS XL Super the only moped which posted negative sales of 57,938 units at 13.58% was pushed three ranks down to eighth position.
Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles New York sources have reported that Chairman Anand Mahindra said Ford Motor and its Indian partner Mahindra & Mahindra could create their own electric car line in the country to help battle pollution from the vehicles clogging India’s roads, Mahindra & Mahindra, which already sells the e2o micro electric car, would be open to creating a new electric vehicle line in India with Ford, Mahindra said following the opening of a factory in Auburn Hills, Michigan, to produce an off-road vehicle for the
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!
- Electric Vehicles Industry are happy with the decision made by Karnataka High Court
- Ford Ecosports booked within few minutes on Amazon
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune
- GST not imposed for second hand car sold by an individual
- Buzz in transport Industry advanced from Electronic vehicles to Autonomous
- Will Road tax be increased for automobile industry?
- India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley
- Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished: GST effect