- Inaugurates new dealership Neel Hyundai
- Strategic Focus to Penetrate Various Markets
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. the country's second largest passenger car manufacturer and the number one exporter since inception, today inaugurated its new Dealerships & Workshop, Neel Hyundai to further strengthen & enhance its Sales & Service network in Pune.
Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL & Mr. Akshay Shah MD Neel Hyundai:
The new dealerships Neel Hyundai in Hadapsar would be catering the customer's needs for sales and service.
Commenting on the Inauguration of the new dealerships & Digital Sales Outlet, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL said, "Pune is one of the largest markets for Hyundai in India and the opening of these Sales & Service points will help strengthen our presence in this region and meet the growing demand for Hyundai products. These Modern Premium Dealerships & workshop will further enhance Hyundai Experience by providing prompt and efficient service to our valued customers."
On the occasion Mr. Akshay Shah says, “With 9,000+ SQFT Showroom areas and 66,000+ SQFT workshop areas, our mission is to set up best-in-class infrastructure, process and build people who are able to work in synergy. This can only be achieved through highest level of customer satisfaction before and after sales. We will contribute to speedy and efficient service allowing customers to experience the convenience and pleasure of owning a Hyundai car."
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has wide sales and service network in the country with 490 dealerships, 9 Digital Sales Outlets and over 1287 service outlets.
Showroom - Jaimala Business Court, Satyam Shivam Sundaram Complex, Pune Solapur Highway, Pune, Maharashtra 412307.
Workshop – Behind Hotel Maratha Darbar, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 412307.
Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles New York sources have reported that Chairman Anand Mahindra said Ford Motor and its Indian partner Mahindra & Mahindra could create their own electric car line in the country to help battle pollution from the vehicles clogging India’s roads, Mahindra & Mahindra, which already sells the e2o micro electric car, would be open to creating a new electric vehicle line in India with Ford, Mahindra said following the opening of a factory in Auburn Hills, Michigan, to produce an off-road vehicle for the
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!
- Electric Vehicles Industry are happy with the decision made by Karnataka High Court
- Ford Ecosports booked within few minutes on Amazon
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune
- GST not imposed for second hand car sold by an individual
- Buzz in transport Industry advanced from Electronic vehicles to Autonomous
- Will Road tax be increased for automobile industry?
- India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley
- Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished: GST effect