The new Ford EcoSport was launched recently through exclusive online bookings on Amazon. A limited number of Ford EcoSport were made available to the customers and Amazon website gave a chance to the customers to book the first set to own the compact SUV.
All the 123 units were booked within 10 am and most of them booked the top Titanium-plus trim of the EcoSport with the all-new 1.5L three-cylinder petrol engine paired to the new six-speed automatic transmission. Also, most of the customers preferred the lightning Blue color as their favorite.
Rahul Gautam who is the VP at Ford India said, "Ford is creating history again and rests the bar on customer value yet again. We have got an overwhelming response on Amazon and this is just a reflection of trust people have on us. Our new Ford Ecosport will continue to offer an unmatched value for money and satisfy the customers." This new Ford EcoSport will be launched on November 9th.
Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates According to sources Ford has taken the wraps off the face lifted Figo sedan. Not to be confused with the made for India Aspire compact sedan, this Figo is a larger derivative that is manufactured at Ford’s Sanand plant in Gujarat, solely for export abroad.
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season
- Volkswagen in next phase of growth
- By this yearend Nissan catapults its first EV in India
- Maruti Suzuki makes record in production milestone
- Expected price of Electric Scooter in India
- Tata Power to set up EV charging stations
- Overloaded vehicles not to be allowed from June 15
- Volvo Cars plans to double segment share in India by 2025
- Demand for diesel vehicles expected to fall 35 - 36% by 2019
- Why Tata Motors stopped production of Indica and Indigo?
- Launch of Hyundai Creta facelift for 9.44 Lakh
- JK Tyre added two OEMs of the segment
- Countries already set targets to reduce CO2 Emission from Trucks