The new Ford EcoSport was launched recently through exclusive online bookings on Amazon. A limited number of Ford EcoSport were made available to the customers and Amazon website gave a chance to the customers to book the first set to own the compact SUV.
All the 123 units were booked within 10 am and most of them booked the top Titanium-plus trim of the EcoSport with the all-new 1.5L three-cylinder petrol engine paired to the new six-speed automatic transmission. Also, most of the customers preferred the lightning Blue color as their favorite.
Rahul Gautam who is the VP at Ford India said, "Ford is creating history again and rests the bar on customer value yet again. We have got an overwhelming response on Amazon and this is just a reflection of trust people have on us. Our new Ford Ecosport will continue to offer an unmatched value for money and satisfy the customers." This new Ford EcoSport will be launched on November 9th.
Gujarat tops in Electric Vehicles Sales New Delhi sources have stated that Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Maharashtra have emerged as the top 5 states in electric vehicle (EV) sales. The Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles (SMEV) said on Thursday that an SMEV survey of EVs sold during the last fiscal showed that 1,926 of these were sold
- Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!
- Electric Vehicles Industry are happy with the decision made by Karnataka High Court
- Ford Ecosports booked within few minutes on Amazon
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune
- GST not imposed for second hand car sold by an individual
- Buzz in transport Industry advanced from Electronic vehicles to Autonomous
- Will Road tax be increased for automobile industry?
- India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley