Judge BV Nagarathna is just getting famous among industries like Mahindra & Mahindra, Lohia Auto, Electrotherm and Kinetic Green as he directed Electric vehicles for a clean and safe environment. Ayush Lohia who is the CEO of LOHIA AUTO INDUSTRIES said,
"We really hail this decision. We can create more electric two-wheelers and this is a promising future. This also supports Government's aims to make India a 100% Electric vehicle nation by 2030. These electric vehicles not only save money but also keeps our environment safe and clean.
This is surely a change in the game." Karnataka High Court also said those with 100CC bikes can take a pillion rider. However, those who have vehicles less than 100cc cannot take a pillion rider. The electric vehicles are sure to have a rise in the market.
Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished New Delhi sources have stated that to ensure smooth roll out of Goods and Service Tax, the Central Government has abolished cesses on goods and services included in the last three General Budgets viz 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18, and starting from July 1, 2017 with GST in place the government will also abolish cess on automobiles. Through Taxation Laws Amendment Act 2017, The Industries (Development and Regulation) Act 1951 Cess on Automobile will no longer be applicable.
- Road tax increased for automobile industry
- EESL soon floats another global tender for 10,000 electric vehicles
- American car maker GM winds up its domestic sales
- TVS Motor Company's growth for 2017-18 is up by 10.6%
- Escenda Engineering gets 100% subsidiary of Tata Technologies Europe under the new ownership
- Around 80% Indians buys fake helmets as they go for cheaper ones
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with AEB system that detects pedestrians
- AIIMS diesel ambulances will be fitted with GPS: Bench
- Can you identify these cars with their logos?
- Luxury cars will get dearer by Rs 1.25-5 lakh
- Second shift operations at Suzuki's Gujarat plant to provide extra units to Maruti Suzuki India
- Honda Company targeting some Huge exports
- Will this Union Budget 2018 beneficiary for luxury car makers?
- Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?