- Avoid Harsh Chemical based hair products
Most hair shampoos and conditioners contain harsh chemicals that are effective in cleaning, but they dry out your hair, causing much damage. Some people don’t get affected by them, but it’s better to avoid them rather than to damage your hair.
2. Avoid too much washing of hair
Every time you wash your hair, it strips your hair off nutrients and essential natural oils. Our scalp produce natural oils which covers and protect the hair from polluted environment. Washing your hair everyday make it weaker overtime, causing hair thinning and breakage.
3. Hot Oil Massage
Massage natural oils, like coconut, olive or jojoba, as it contributes to strengthen your hair and stimulates hair growth. Massaging the scalp revitalize the hair follicles to thicken hair naturally. Warm the natural oil of your choice to a comfortable temperature before massaging your scalp. Let it sit on your scalp for 45-60 minutes and then rinse it off.
Steps to get rid of Dandruff permanently Neem and Olive Oil Crush the neem leaves to a powder. Mix the powder and olive oil in a bowl. Apply the paste to your scalp. Leave it on for about an hour. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Beauty benefits of Oranges for your Skin
- Home remedies to control hair fall
- Fairness tips for Men
- Tips for dealing with sore feet on the job
- Get rid of Winter skin woes with these remedies
- How to take care of your skin during the rainy season?
- Natural home remedies for Vaginal White discharge
- Beauty tips for your beautiful face