- Coconut oil
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your
fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage gently for a few minutes to
boost blood circulation. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off
with warm water. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the
thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
3. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
Beautiful Nails need healthy food habits Orange Juice Soak your nails in fresh orange juice for at least 10 minutes. Rinse them off with warm water, pat dry and apply some moisturizer. Follow this remedy once daily until you are satisfied with the results.
- Rice water good for hair growth
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages
- Waxing precautionary tips
- How to take care of your feet by doing pedicure?
- How to brighten Men before their wedding?