- Coconut oil
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your
fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage gently for a few minutes to
boost blood circulation. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off
with warm water. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the
thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
3. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
Steps to get rid of Dandruff permanently Neem and Olive Oil Crush the neem leaves to a powder. Mix the powder and olive oil in a bowl. Apply the paste to your scalp. Leave it on for about an hour. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Beauty benefits of Oranges for your Skin
- Home remedies to control hair fall
- Fairness tips for Men
- Tips for dealing with sore feet on the job
- Get rid of Winter skin woes with these remedies
- How to take care of your skin during the rainy season?
- Natural home remedies for Vaginal White discharge
- Beauty tips for your beautiful face