- Prevents premature graying
Combine curry leaves along with a hair
oil and apply them onto your scalp. For this purpose heat pure or virgin oil
and put one handful of fresh curry leaves. It is important to keep this curry
leaves washed and in a completely dried form so as to soak in oil. Once they
are mixed the oil will turn into a green color.
2. Stimulates hair growth
Take a handful of curry leaves and mix them with yogurt to make a paste and use it as a hair mask. Apply them on your hair and wait for 20 minutes. Once it is done, wash them off with water (preferably warm) and shampoo. Use this mask regularly so as to rejuvenate hair follicles and promote growth of new hair.
3. Reduces hair fall
Mix 2-3 curry leaves with a few drops of milk. Apply this paste onto your hair and wait for half an hour. After that wash it off and clean your hair as usual. This process if followed regularly will prevent hair fall to a great extend.
Steps to get rid of Dandruff permanently Neem and Olive Oil Crush the neem leaves to a powder. Mix the powder and olive oil in a bowl. Apply the paste to your scalp. Leave it on for about an hour. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Beauty benefits of Oranges for your Skin
- Home remedies to control hair fall
- Fairness tips for Men
- Tips for dealing with sore feet on the job
- Get rid of Winter skin woes with these remedies
- How to take care of your skin during the rainy season?
- Natural home remedies for Vaginal White discharge
- Beauty tips for your beautiful face