- Prevents premature graying
Combine curry leaves along with a hair
oil and apply them onto your scalp. For this purpose heat pure or virgin oil
and put one handful of fresh curry leaves. It is important to keep this curry
leaves washed and in a completely dried form so as to soak in oil. Once they
are mixed the oil will turn into a green color.
2. Stimulates hair growth
Take a handful of curry leaves and mix them with yogurt to make a paste and use it as a hair mask. Apply them on your hair and wait for 20 minutes. Once it is done, wash them off with water (preferably warm) and shampoo. Use this mask regularly so as to rejuvenate hair follicles and promote growth of new hair.
3. Reduces hair fall
Mix 2-3 curry leaves with a few drops of milk. Apply this paste onto your hair and wait for half an hour. After that wash it off and clean your hair as usual. This process if followed regularly will prevent hair fall to a great extend.
Yoga makes Skin healthy Increases Blood Circulation Usually inverted poses and forward bends are great for promoting a rosy glow, as they increase the blood flow to the nerves underneath your face that aid in skin cell renewal. If you have a dull and tired complexion, asanas such as cobra pose, fish pose, plow pose, shoulder stand, triangle pose and child pose will bless you with radiant looking skin in no time.
- Yoga poses for beautiful hip and thigh
- Some beautiful yoga poses for glowing skin
- Try Green Tea and Yoga for Weight Loss and to stay slim
- Some tips to get lengthy hair naturally
- Follow daily morning skin care routine for glowing skin
- Beauty benefits of using Muskmelon for your skin
- Some Milk face packs for glowing skin
- Nourish your hair will these hair serum recipes