Oatmeal for itching
Oatmeal's avenanthramides block the release of inflammatory compounds, dramatically reducing itchiness. Grind 2 cups uncooked oatmeal into a coarse powder in a blender. Add 1/4 cup baking soda, mix, and store in a jar. Add 1 cup to a warm bath to soothe sunburned skin, or mix a handful with water until thick, and then apply the paste to relieve poison ivy.
Perspiration, sunscreen, and even sunlight can cause eczema flare-ups, so cozy up to coconut oil. It contains lauric acid and its derivative, monolaurin, which kill bacteria. Staph bacteria are common in people with eczema, perpetuating the redness, itch, and inflammation. Apply coconut oil twice a day to the affected area for at least 4 weeks.
Iodized Salt for allergies
Pour 8 ounces boiled water over 1/4 teaspoon no iodized kosher salt and 1/8 teaspoon baking soda. Pour into a neti pot (a container for rinsing the nasal cavity). Stand over a sink, tilt your head to one side, and gently insert the spout into your top nostril. Water will flow out the other nostril.
What to do and what not to do after waxing What to do after waxing: Cleanse skin again using Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is soothing and antiseptic. Use a towel to wrap some ice cubes to the area after waxing. This will help with redness and discomfort. Use a hydrating product, such as baby oil, to help clean up residual wax, and also moisturize the skin.
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow
- How to remove white heads over nose naturally?
- Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks