Somany Ceramics, a leading brand in the Indian Ceramic industry, has recently launched its unique and dynamic mobile application for android and iOS users. The new application from Somany acts as a one-stop engagement for the users to gather information related to tiles, sanitary ware & bath fittings and other ancillary products. Speaking on the launch of this app.
Ms. Charu Malhotra, GM – Marketing, Somany Ceramics Ltd. said , “The idea of creating this app originated from the immense popularity and engagement on smartphones and consumers completing most activities on phone; in sync with the best of technology and information, the app was customized for convenience.
The mobile app has been aesthetically designed with easy navigation tools and an end to end execution…from catalogue to delivery. Providing information on one tap through its array of distinctive features this app lets anyone add products to their favourite list.”
The app is extremely handy for those looking to build their new spaces, be it homes or offices and even renovate their old ones. From architects, distributors and applicators, who need product information on the go in a digital format; this app is capable of serving all their interior décor needs.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra Royal Enfield announced the opening of its new store in Worli, one of the busiest business hub in Mumbai. Situated on Annie Besant Road, the store is centrally located and easily accessible. With the launch of this new store, Royal Enfield now has a total of 24 stores in Mumbai and 91 in Maharashtra.
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Wheebox Survey Reveals - Almost 85% of Higher Education Candidates not Equipped to take Career Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018
- Morepen Labs Boards the Growth Ladder with the Peer Group in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sector