Somany Ceramics, a leading brand in the Indian Ceramic industry, has recently launched its unique and dynamic mobile application for android and iOS users. The new application from Somany acts as a one-stop engagement for the users to gather information related to tiles, sanitary ware & bath fittings and other ancillary products. Speaking on the launch of this app.
Ms. Charu Malhotra, GM – Marketing, Somany Ceramics Ltd. said , “The idea of creating this app originated from the immense popularity and engagement on smartphones and consumers completing most activities on phone; in sync with the best of technology and information, the app was customized for convenience.
The mobile app has been aesthetically designed with easy navigation tools and an end to end execution…from catalogue to delivery. Providing information on one tap through its array of distinctive features this app lets anyone add products to their favourite list.”
The app is extremely handy for those looking to build their new spaces, be it homes or offices and even renovate their old ones. From architects, distributors and applicators, who need product information on the go in a digital format; this app is capable of serving all their interior décor needs.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital’s Investment Banking division has successfully advised on the acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs (“Spectro”), a leading environment and analytical product testing and inspection company in India, by Eurofins Scientific (“Eurofins”), one of the global leaders in bioanalytical testing.
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide