Somany Ceramics, a leading brand in the Indian Ceramic industry, has recently launched its unique and dynamic mobile application for android and iOS users. The new application from Somany acts as a one-stop engagement for the users to gather information related to tiles, sanitary ware & bath fittings and other ancillary products. Speaking on the launch of this app.
Ms. Charu Malhotra, GM – Marketing, Somany Ceramics Ltd. said , “The idea of creating this app originated from the immense popularity and engagement on smartphones and consumers completing most activities on phone; in sync with the best of technology and information, the app was customized for convenience.
The mobile app has been aesthetically designed with easy navigation tools and an end to end execution…from catalogue to delivery. Providing information on one tap through its array of distinctive features this app lets anyone add products to their favourite list.”
The app is extremely handy for those looking to build their new spaces, be it homes or offices and even renovate their old ones. From architects, distributors and applicators, who need product information on the go in a digital format; this app is capable of serving all their interior décor needs.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India-Nepal To deepen the footprint of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), a delegation visited Nepal on June 12-14. The PHDCCI delegation was lead by Anil Khaitan, President – and among the other delegates were, Saurabh Sanyal, Secretary General; Ambassador K.V. Rajan, Convener - PHDCCI Ambassadors' Economic Forum & India-Nepal Centre.
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai