First edition of Cult 10K run saw thousands of runners across age groups, gender and different occupations participating enthusiastically in the 5km and 10km run at Cubbon Park in Bangalore. Flagging off the run was super-model, fitness enthusiast & avid barefoot runner Milind Soman along with Co-founders of CureFit, Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori. Together they buoyed up runners, motivating them to push their hardest.
The run also saw the fitness experts and trainers at Cult participating & spreading the message of healthy lifestyle. Cult 10K run title was won by Mahesh in men’s category by clocking an impressive timing of 37:09 and Jyothi in women’s category with timing of 44:06. The 5k run was won by Vishwambar in 17:39 mins & Ananya in 22:32 mins. The winners were appreciated with prizes worth INR 10,00,000 in cash and Cult classes.
Talking about Cult 10K run, Mukesh Bansal, Co-Founder, CureFit said, “Running is a great sport as it promotes a healthy lifestyle in people and enables them to do so with their social circle. We are glad that a fitness enthusiast such as Milind Soman agreed to be a part of it. Looking at the success of this run, we plan to repeat it in the future with various interesting formats, to engage the running community regularly and making this sport even bigger in India.”
Sharing his memorable experiences of distance running, Ironman Milind Soman said, “The race was great and filled with the spirit of triumph, comradery & achievements of thousands of runners. It’s a pleasure to be associated with a brand such as Cult that promotes a culture of fitness and regular exercise. It relates to my core fitness values since I have never believed in pumping machines and have always followed a sport of my choice, be it swimming or running to stay fit. I would love to come back next time with more power and vigor.”
Cult is a chain of fitness centers, focused on training fitness enthusiasts without using traditional gymnasium equipment. It is a part of CureFit, a healthcare and fitness startup co-founded by Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori. Currently, it has seven centers and plans to open 25 more in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai in the next few years. Cult allows users to get trained by national and international trainers in Strength & Conditioning, boxing, mixed martial arts, Zumba and Yoga in group classes.
Courtest by www.businesswire.com
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business