Napino Auto & Electronics Ltd. has made a strategic investment in VVDN Technologies – A leading ODM providing end to end cloud enabled IOT solutions. The decision was made envisioning exponential growth in demand for hi-tech and innovative IOT products across industries and the government’s push for Make in India.VVDN’s capabilities lie in offering versatile and innovative world class quality IOT product development services which complements Napino’s electronic and electrical auto product design, development and manufacturing capabilities.
Within the scope of this collaboration, VVDN shall provide complete engineering services and outsource the manufacturing of complex embedded electronics to Napino. The partnership will enable Napino to not only offer advanced cloud enabled solutions for their automotive products but also foray into booming IOT market. This synergistic partnership will ensure that the target customers are offered innovative IOT solutions of highest quality with the shortest time to market.
Bhupender Saharan, CEO & Founder, VVDN said, “We’re excited to be working with Napino to ramp up our manufacturing capabilities. The partnership is the fastest way to provide cloud-connected devices to help partners around the world. This collaboration will have an impact on the industry for years to come.”
Vaibhav Raheja, Director at Napino said, “VVDN and Napino’s engineering and manufacturing expertise have high strategic fit with the fast changing requirements of not only automotive but other industries as well. I am happy to announce this collaboration which is aligned with Napino’s aspiration of foraying into the IOT domain through technological innovation.”VVDN and Napino shall jointly target markets in United States, Europe, China and India with revolutionary IOT products.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India Samridhi Sambhav 2018 – HPM India The category sponsors of the “Delhi Daredevil” team, HPM India, recently celebrated their achievements of the year in a four day meet. This company, which is dedicated to the welfare of the farmers and agricultural processing, has all the good reasons to stay in an upbeat mood because of a 10 percent rise in the distribution network. Considering the fact that they are dealing with the remotest part of the Indian landscape and spreading the reach of technology in
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai
- Legal Tech Startup Wonder Legal Launches in India
- Tyre Safety under focus during Road Safety Week
- M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand
- Bajaj Finserv Slashes Personal Loan Interest Rate to..
- Key Reforms to Boost Real Estate in the Year 2018
- HDFC ERGO Launches DIA, A New Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Serivice on Amazon Alexa
- Auxilo Finserve Plans to Disburse Rs. 100 Cr. of Education Loan through its Pune Centre
- Why China and not India?