Napino Auto & Electronics Ltd. has made a strategic investment in VVDN Technologies – A leading ODM providing end to end cloud enabled IOT solutions. The decision was made envisioning exponential growth in demand for hi-tech and innovative IOT products across industries and the government’s push for Make in India.VVDN’s capabilities lie in offering versatile and innovative world class quality IOT product development services which complements Napino’s electronic and electrical auto product design, development and manufacturing capabilities.
Within the scope of this collaboration, VVDN shall provide complete engineering services and outsource the manufacturing of complex embedded electronics to Napino. The partnership will enable Napino to not only offer advanced cloud enabled solutions for their automotive products but also foray into booming IOT market. This synergistic partnership will ensure that the target customers are offered innovative IOT solutions of highest quality with the shortest time to market.
Bhupender Saharan, CEO & Founder, VVDN said, “We’re excited to be working with Napino to ramp up our manufacturing capabilities. The partnership is the fastest way to provide cloud-connected devices to help partners around the world. This collaboration will have an impact on the industry for years to come.”
Vaibhav Raheja, Director at Napino said, “VVDN and Napino’s engineering and manufacturing expertise have high strategic fit with the fast changing requirements of not only automotive but other industries as well. I am happy to announce this collaboration which is aligned with Napino’s aspiration of foraying into the IOT domain through technological innovation.”VVDN and Napino shall jointly target markets in United States, Europe, China and India with revolutionary IOT products.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital’s Investment Banking division has successfully advised on the acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs (“Spectro”), a leading environment and analytical product testing and inspection company in India, by Eurofins Scientific (“Eurofins”), one of the global leaders in bioanalytical testing.
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide