Napino Auto & Electronics Ltd. has made a strategic investment in VVDN Technologies – A leading ODM providing end to end cloud enabled IOT solutions. The decision was made envisioning exponential growth in demand for hi-tech and innovative IOT products across industries and the government’s push for Make in India.VVDN’s capabilities lie in offering versatile and innovative world class quality IOT product development services which complements Napino’s electronic and electrical auto product design, development and manufacturing capabilities.
Within the scope of this collaboration, VVDN shall provide complete engineering services and outsource the manufacturing of complex embedded electronics to Napino. The partnership will enable Napino to not only offer advanced cloud enabled solutions for their automotive products but also foray into booming IOT market. This synergistic partnership will ensure that the target customers are offered innovative IOT solutions of highest quality with the shortest time to market.
Bhupender Saharan, CEO & Founder, VVDN said, “We’re excited to be working with Napino to ramp up our manufacturing capabilities. The partnership is the fastest way to provide cloud-connected devices to help partners around the world. This collaboration will have an impact on the industry for years to come.”
Vaibhav Raheja, Director at Napino said, “VVDN and Napino’s engineering and manufacturing expertise have high strategic fit with the fast changing requirements of not only automotive but other industries as well. I am happy to announce this collaboration which is aligned with Napino’s aspiration of foraying into the IOT domain through technological innovation.”VVDN and Napino shall jointly target markets in United States, Europe, China and India with revolutionary IOT products.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra Royal Enfield announced the opening of its new store in Worli, one of the busiest business hub in Mumbai. Situated on Annie Besant Road, the store is centrally located and easily accessible. With the launch of this new store, Royal Enfield now has a total of 24 stores in Mumbai and 91 in Maharashtra.
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Wheebox Survey Reveals - Almost 85% of Higher Education Candidates not Equipped to take Career Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018
- Morepen Labs Boards the Growth Ladder with the Peer Group in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sector