AG&P (Atlantic, Gulf and Pacific Company), the leading global integrator of LNG infrastructure solutions including LNG terminals and the supply chains that emanate from them, and Hindustan LNG (HLNG), a Hyderabad-based LNG import terminal development company, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to supply tolled gas to power stations in the East Godavari region of Andhra Pradesh, India. Under the agreement, AG&P will provide an integrated solution to deliver regasified LNG through a new LNG import terminal that AG&P will also design and build at the port in Andhra Pradesh.
The MoU was signed at the Partnership Summit 2017 organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and the signing was graced by Chief Minister Shri N. Chandrababu Naidu. The MoU has launched a fully integrated solution for delivering tolled gas in India, including design, construction, financing, operations and maintenance of the new terminal, which will ensure a reliable and low-cost supply to power producers, fertilizer plants, cold storage and other industries in Andhra Pradesh and other markets along the east coast.
Speaking at the signing ceremony in Andhra Pradesh on 28th January, 2017, Dr. C.R. Prasad, Chairman of HLNG said: “Andhra Pradesh is the ideal place for developing an LNG import facility to serve the growing energy demands of the east coast of India where existing gas-fired power projects urgently need a reliable supply of LNG. The partnership with AG&P will provide a strong platform to develop a fast-track and low-cost LNG import solution that enables the region to continue on its growth trajectory.”
AG&P will be responsible for designing and building all the required facilities for the import terminal, including a floating storage and mooring system, regasification terminal, related utilities and the provision of tolled gas to power plants and other users. AG&P will also carry out any necessary conversion works and, upon commissioning, ongoing operations and maintenance activities.
“It is a great privilege for AG&P to help implement India’s vision for clean, low-cost, flexible and reliable power. Andhra Pradesh is playing a critical role in manufacturing and trade. The state and its people are on a strong, upward trajectory. We see the provision of tolled gas to supply power and fuel to factories, homes and even transport in an environmentally clean way as crucial elements of Andhra Pradesh’s future. We are honoured to be a part of this exciting phase of the state’s development,” said Dr. Jose P. Leviste, Jr., Chairman of AG&P.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business