AG&P (Atlantic, Gulf and Pacific Company), the leading global integrator of LNG infrastructure solutions including LNG terminals and the supply chains that emanate from them, and Hindustan LNG (HLNG), a Hyderabad-based LNG import terminal development company, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to supply tolled gas to power stations in the East Godavari region of Andhra Pradesh, India. Under the agreement, AG&P will provide an integrated solution to deliver regasified LNG through a new LNG import terminal that AG&P will also design and build at the port in Andhra Pradesh.
The MoU was signed at the Partnership Summit 2017 organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and the signing was graced by Chief Minister Shri N. Chandrababu Naidu. The MoU has launched a fully integrated solution for delivering tolled gas in India, including design, construction, financing, operations and maintenance of the new terminal, which will ensure a reliable and low-cost supply to power producers, fertilizer plants, cold storage and other industries in Andhra Pradesh and other markets along the east coast.
Speaking at the signing ceremony in Andhra Pradesh on 28th January, 2017, Dr. C.R. Prasad, Chairman of HLNG said: “Andhra Pradesh is the ideal place for developing an LNG import facility to serve the growing energy demands of the east coast of India where existing gas-fired power projects urgently need a reliable supply of LNG. The partnership with AG&P will provide a strong platform to develop a fast-track and low-cost LNG import solution that enables the region to continue on its growth trajectory.”
AG&P will be responsible for designing and building all the required facilities for the import terminal, including a floating storage and mooring system, regasification terminal, related utilities and the provision of tolled gas to power plants and other users. AG&P will also carry out any necessary conversion works and, upon commissioning, ongoing operations and maintenance activities.
“It is a great privilege for AG&P to help implement India’s vision for clean, low-cost, flexible and reliable power. Andhra Pradesh is playing a critical role in manufacturing and trade. The state and its people are on a strong, upward trajectory. We see the provision of tolled gas to supply power and fuel to factories, homes and even transport in an environmentally clean way as crucial elements of Andhra Pradesh’s future. We are honoured to be a part of this exciting phase of the state’s development,” said Dr. Jose P. Leviste, Jr., Chairman of AG&P.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel Mumbai-based Omkar Realtors & Developers, a leading player in city’s redevelopment and luxury residential space known for its innovative customer-centric offerings, is back to stir the city’s real estate market with a novel, first-of-its-kind sales offerings for its upcoming residential project near Andheri on the Western Express Highway. This new project consisting of 1200 plus apartments (phase 1) will be Mumbai
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- Daan Utsav Samman Honours the True Spirit of Giving
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune
- Aman Announces its Next Island Destination: Aman New York
- Espark Viridian Announces Award Winners of its SmartUp B-Plan Competition
- Tata Value Homes Launches 'Offer of the Century' with 99 Hours Flash Sale on Affordable Homes
- Internationally Successful Customs Transit System TIR to be Implemented in India
- AxisDirect Website Bags the DMA India Award 2017 in the Best Web/E-Commerce
- Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards