Kutchina, one of the leading manufacturers and retailers of kitchen appliances and modular kitchen in the country, recently associated itself with Freedomscape, presented by Indian Museum, a cultural program which witnessed participation of differently abled children.
Mr. Namit Bajoria (3rd from right) at the inauguration of Freedomscape
Present on the occasion was Mr. Namit Bajoria, Director, Kutchina & Honorary Consul of The Republic of Macedonia who took active part in cheering the children at the event. The moderator for the evening was Ms. Oindrilla Dutta.
The children who participated and performed that evening belonged to various schools across the city. Some of the participating schools were Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy, All Bengal Women’s Union, Anjika, Loreto House Rainbow Home and Anwesha the Quest.
Speaking to the media on the occasion, Mr. Namit Bajoria, Director, Kutchina & Honorary Consul of The Republic of Macedonia said, “It is so overwhelming to see these children perform. These children await opportunities to express themselves through their performances. I am glad at this initiative of the Indian Museum and look forward to many more such events”.
Ms. Oindrilla Dutt also shared that such platforms give these children a window to express themselves to the world and showcase their talents.
It was an evening to cherish for the children who participated in various forms of cultural activities. “It is a form of freedom for us which we witnessed today through dance and music”, said one of the children.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India Samridhi Sambhav 2018 – HPM India The category sponsors of the “Delhi Daredevil” team, HPM India, recently celebrated their achievements of the year in a four day meet. This company, which is dedicated to the welfare of the farmers and agricultural processing, has all the good reasons to stay in an upbeat mood because of a 10 percent rise in the distribution network. Considering the fact that they are dealing with the remotest part of the Indian landscape and spreading the reach of technology in
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai
- Legal Tech Startup Wonder Legal Launches in India
- Tyre Safety under focus during Road Safety Week
- M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand
- Bajaj Finserv Slashes Personal Loan Interest Rate to..
- Key Reforms to Boost Real Estate in the Year 2018
- HDFC ERGO Launches DIA, A New Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Serivice on Amazon Alexa
- Auxilo Finserve Plans to Disburse Rs. 100 Cr. of Education Loan through its Pune Centre
- Why China and not India?