Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) company, today announced the launch of its email marketing services in India. Constant Contact aims to support this market fully and help small businesses in India build successful, lasting customer relationships. India had approximately 350 million Internet users at the end of 2015, with 730 million expected by 2020, making this market ripe for new small businesses.
To help these small and medium businesses (SMBs) and digital marketing professionals, Constant Contact’s launch in India will be highly localized to meet the needs of the Indian market – taking the best of a technology that currently serves the U.S. market and optimizing the product for India. Constant Contact will offer its customers in India use of a version of the product for free – with the option to move to a paid plan based on their usage patterns and needs. In addition to email marketing solutions, Constant Contact will have a dedicated India website, which has been updated and enhanced for Indian users to offer a better experience.
Keeping in mind the user and purchase decision behavior of local customers, the company will also offer local payment options as well as sales and support staff. Constant Contact will also offer training and onboarding, campaign setup and templates, as well as analysis tools that will enable users to measure the efficacy of their campaigns.“India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and has one of the most burgeoning small business and start-up ecosystems.
Boasting the second highest search volume for email marketing of any country in the world in the first half of 2016, India is a critical growth market for us,” said Pankaj Gulati, Executive Vice President and GM of International Markets for Endurance International Group. “The best way to have happy customers in India is to provide fully localized solutions with local payment methods and local support. With this infrastructure already in place and with the global brand recognition of Constant Contact, we are demonstrating our commitment to serve the business community in India."
As part of the Endurance family of brands, Constant Contact is able to extend its reach and be a better partner to small businesses across the globe. Leveraging the current Endurance International Group footprint in India, Constant Contact has unique access to new customers, especially emerging small businesses that are just getting started with web hosting.
“Endurance is committed to investing in global markets and the success we’ve seen with BigRock in India has given us the insight to expand our presence there with email marketing,” said Hari Ravichandran, CEO & Founder, Endurance International Group. “We are thrilled to bring Constant Contact to India, a market that has been hungry for a localized professional, reliable email marketing solution.” The Constant Contact launch in India coincides with ad:tech New Delhi 2017, where the brand is hosting a networking lounge.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Online insurance broker Coverfox.com, has announced the launch of Coverdrive – a mobile app that allows individuals, including insurance agents, to sell insurance via its seller platform. With this app, Coverfox has opened the doors to its proprietary technology to almost 26 Lakh insurance agents and potential micro-entrepreneurs.
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017