WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global Business Process Management (BPM) services, today announced the launch of WNS BrandttitudeTM - a cloud-based business intelligence analytics platform designed to track brand performance, understand customer behavior and perceptions, and identify buying patterns. This state-of-the art platform provides multi-dimensional insights across complex and disparate data sources. BrandttitudeTM enables clients to carry out exploratory data analysis, perform predictive modeling and generate self-service analytics.
“For clients to propel their businesses forward, they must be able to translate massive amounts of data into meaningful and useful business intelligence. Consolidating, managing and analyzing available information is an increasingly complex process,” said Keshav Murugesh, WNS’ CEO. “Organizations today need a real-time solution that leverages technology, analytics and deep domain expertise to generate actionable and reliable business insights.
The WNS BrandttitudeTM platform enables clients to better understand their end-customers, compare themselves to key competitors, and take smart, data-driven actions to transform their brand performance.” BrandttitudeTM is powered by an advanced, scalable analytics platform that integrates data from disparate sources and compares information against a comprehensive library of KPIs configurable to different industries. For example, for the retail and CPG industries, the platform unifies data from market research and surveys, retail store audits, channel data, shipment data and many other sources.
WNS’ analytics practice currently has over 2,200 data scientists, researchers and domain experts, providing analytics work for more than 75 global businesses spread across verticals. WNS provides a broad spectrum of analytics products and services including big data, business intelligence and reporting, machine learning, research, marketing, social media, risk, fraud, claims, and customer relationship management.
WNS has been recently recognized with two Stevie awards for its social media analytics platform (SocioSEER), and Interactive Data Enabled Analytics (IDEA) suite of solutions. The WNS Analytics practice is complemented by a robust R&D center, focused on innovation and emerging technologies.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business