WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global Business Process Management (BPM) services, today announced the launch of WNS BrandttitudeTM - a cloud-based business intelligence analytics platform designed to track brand performance, understand customer behavior and perceptions, and identify buying patterns. This state-of-the art platform provides multi-dimensional insights across complex and disparate data sources. BrandttitudeTM enables clients to carry out exploratory data analysis, perform predictive modeling and generate self-service analytics.
“For clients to propel their businesses forward, they must be able to translate massive amounts of data into meaningful and useful business intelligence. Consolidating, managing and analyzing available information is an increasingly complex process,” said Keshav Murugesh, WNS’ CEO. “Organizations today need a real-time solution that leverages technology, analytics and deep domain expertise to generate actionable and reliable business insights.
The WNS BrandttitudeTM platform enables clients to better understand their end-customers, compare themselves to key competitors, and take smart, data-driven actions to transform their brand performance.” BrandttitudeTM is powered by an advanced, scalable analytics platform that integrates data from disparate sources and compares information against a comprehensive library of KPIs configurable to different industries. For example, for the retail and CPG industries, the platform unifies data from market research and surveys, retail store audits, channel data, shipment data and many other sources.
WNS’ analytics practice currently has over 2,200 data scientists, researchers and domain experts, providing analytics work for more than 75 global businesses spread across verticals. WNS provides a broad spectrum of analytics products and services including big data, business intelligence and reporting, machine learning, research, marketing, social media, risk, fraud, claims, and customer relationship management.
WNS has been recently recognized with two Stevie awards for its social media analytics platform (SocioSEER), and Interactive Data Enabled Analytics (IDEA) suite of solutions. The WNS Analytics practice is complemented by a robust R&D center, focused on innovation and emerging technologies.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida Migsun, one of India’s leading real estate companies, with approx. 6,40,692.85 sq.m. of delivered space in both real estate and construction contracting, launches its new project Migsun Vilaasa. Spread over 5 acres approximately, it offers a world class living experience in the industrial city of Greater Noida at a very affordable price starting at Rs. 15.99 Lakhs for 2 BHK and Rs. 25.99 Lakhs for 3 BHK. Loc
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai