Gateway Distriparks Limited today announced that the fifth rail linked container terminal of its subsidiary, Gateway Rail Freight Limited at Viramgam near Ahmedabad has been notified by Western Railway for handling container traffic. The terminal will be a double stack switching hub for the company on the North - West trade route.
Gateway Rail has invested over Rs. 100 crores on infrastructure with an ICD facility at this terminal over 35 acres of land. The Inter Ministerial Committee (IMC) of Government of India has already cleared the Inland Container Depot at this terminal.
Sachin Bhanushali, Director & CEO of Gateway Rail
Sachin Bhanushali, Director & CEO of Gateway Rail, said “This Terminal will cater to the needs of the Gujarat region, specifically addressing the EXIM business of Ahmedabad, Sanand, Mehsana and Behchraji industrial area offering multimodal logistics services such as rail transportation, first and last mile road transportation, warehousing and clearance of international containerised cargo.”
Samvid Gupta, Joint Managing Director of Gateway Rail, further added that “Viramgam Terminal will play an important role in reducing cost of operations by addressing the trade imbalance between imports and exports by utilising double stack and hub and spoke between its flagship terminal at Garhi Harsaru and the sea ports on the West Coast.”
Gateway Rail currently operates three ICDs located in Gurgaon, Faridabad and Ludhiana. It also operates a Domestic Container Terminal (DCT) at Kalamboli in Navi Mumbai.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business