The Renault Duster RXS CVT (Continuously Variable Timing) was unveiled on Saturday evening at the Vashi showroom of Gen Next Motors Ltd. by Mr. Rafael Treguer (Vice President Sales & Marketing - Renault ) and Mr. A.K. Jayaraj (Group CEO – Gen Next Motors Ltd.).
Mr. Jayaraj and Mr. Rafael Treguer with the new model of Duster
Mr. Rafael Treguer officially launched the Duster CVT Petrol with a cake cutting ceremony & the traditional auspicious lamp lighting along with Mr. Jatin Lakra, Mr. Ankur Khandelwal, Mr. Anshuman Choudhary (Renault Officials) & Mr. Nishant Morey (Marketing Manager - Gen Next Motors Ltd.), who emphasized on the fast growing Indian SUV Market.
Duster now has the widest range which includes a Diesel Manual, Diesel AMT, Diesel AWD and the All New Petrol Manual and Petrol CVT.
New Duster CVT Powered by a new 1.5L H4K Petrol Powertrain, offers the Best Combination of Power, Convenience and Fuel Efficiency.
New Duster CVT is equipped with the Efficient X-Tronic CVT Automatic Gearbox and New Styling, Safety and Comfort Features with Hill Start Assist and Creep Function.
Easy selection of drive modes in CVT – P - ( Park ) R - ( Reverse ) N - ( Neutral ) D - ( Drive ) and a 6 speed manual mode option.
The new Duster is the best option that the SUV market was keenly awaiting for as this segment has huge potential.
The car has been priced for Rs 10,81,434 /- Ex-Showroom (Panvel – Non LBT).
Gen Next Motors Ltd. has dealerships at Vashi, Jogeshwari, Thane, Kalyan, Shil Phata and Panvel.
Renault India Pvt. Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Renault S.A.S. France. Renault India cars are manufactured in the manufacturing facility located in Oragadam, Chennai, with a capacity of 480,000 units per annum. Currently, Renault India also has a widespread presence of more than 270 sales and 230 service facilities across the country with benchmark sales and service quality.
Renault India’s product line up and services have seen strong recognition among customers and industry experts alike, winning more than 60 titles, including 31 accolades for Duster as well as awards for Pulse and Scala, making Renault India one of the most awarded automotive brands in a single year in India. The Renault KWID has already bagged 32 awards, which include 10 ‘Car of the Year’ Awards.
Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Online insurance broker Coverfox.com, has announced the launch of Coverdrive – a mobile app that allows individuals, including insurance agents, to sell insurance via its seller platform. With this app, Coverfox has opened the doors to its proprietary technology to almost 26 Lakh insurance agents and potential micro-entrepreneurs.
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017