The Renault Duster RXS CVT (Continuously Variable Timing) was unveiled on Saturday evening at the Vashi showroom of Gen Next Motors Ltd. by Mr. Rafael Treguer (Vice President Sales & Marketing - Renault ) and Mr. A.K. Jayaraj (Group CEO – Gen Next Motors Ltd.).
Mr. Jayaraj and Mr. Rafael Treguer with the new model of Duster
Mr. Rafael Treguer officially launched the Duster CVT Petrol with a cake cutting ceremony & the traditional auspicious lamp lighting along with Mr. Jatin Lakra, Mr. Ankur Khandelwal, Mr. Anshuman Choudhary (Renault Officials) & Mr. Nishant Morey (Marketing Manager - Gen Next Motors Ltd.), who emphasized on the fast growing Indian SUV Market.
Duster now has the widest range which includes a Diesel Manual, Diesel AMT, Diesel AWD and the All New Petrol Manual and Petrol CVT.
New Duster CVT Powered by a new 1.5L H4K Petrol Powertrain, offers the Best Combination of Power, Convenience and Fuel Efficiency.
New Duster CVT is equipped with the Efficient X-Tronic CVT Automatic Gearbox and New Styling, Safety and Comfort Features with Hill Start Assist and Creep Function.
Easy selection of drive modes in CVT – P - ( Park ) R - ( Reverse ) N - ( Neutral ) D - ( Drive ) and a 6 speed manual mode option.
The new Duster is the best option that the SUV market was keenly awaiting for as this segment has huge potential.
The car has been priced for Rs 10,81,434 /- Ex-Showroom (Panvel – Non LBT).
Gen Next Motors Ltd. has dealerships at Vashi, Jogeshwari, Thane, Kalyan, Shil Phata and Panvel.
Renault India Pvt. Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Renault S.A.S. France. Renault India cars are manufactured in the manufacturing facility located in Oragadam, Chennai, with a capacity of 480,000 units per annum. Currently, Renault India also has a widespread presence of more than 270 sales and 230 service facilities across the country with benchmark sales and service quality.
Renault India’s product line up and services have seen strong recognition among customers and industry experts alike, winning more than 60 titles, including 31 accolades for Duster as well as awards for Pulse and Scala, making Renault India one of the most awarded automotive brands in a single year in India. The Renault KWID has already bagged 32 awards, which include 10 ‘Car of the Year’ Awards.
Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies Private sale of KALI Coin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) received an overwhelming response from investors across the globe and was successfully completed in just 5 days of its opening, which was planned for one full week. The ICO became an instant hit among investors and received participation from World over for its unique country
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Wheebox Survey Reveals - Almost 85% of Higher Education Candidates not Equipped to take Career Decisions