In its commitment to offer customers with more benefits at lowest tariffs on the special festive season of Ramzan, Aircel, one of the leading innovative telecom brands in India, today launched a special voice and data pack in Chennai and ROTN which offers an economical and truly unmatched proposition of FREE calling along with incredible data benefit.
RC786 is a revolutionary product, aimed at students and working professionals, who have extensive voice and data usage. With the recharge of Rs. 786, Aircel customers will get FREE calls (Local and STD) as well use 1GB of 3G data every day for 70 days, effectively offering 70 GB data.
Sankara Narayanan K, Head – SBU 1, Aircel, said, “We at Aircel recognize the multi-faceted needs of our customers and cater to their requirements by creating holistic packs that serve both voice and data demand. Ramzan has always been celebrated at Aircel by offering industry best packs that are hard to surpass in the market. With RC 786, we have created a sure shot product to delight our customers and celebrate this festive season with them. This pack is especially designed considering the customers’ need for accessing high volumes of data to seamlessly connect with their family members through video chatting, social networking or streaming videos as well as making voice calls without worrying about their balance.”
About Aircel Limited
Aircel is one of India’s leading innovative mobile service providers. The company is a pan-India 2G operator with 3G spectrum in 13 circles and is credited with the fastest 3G roll out ever in the Indian telecom space. As a young data led telecom player, Aircel has constantly been at the helm of introducing innovative and value for money products and services for its customers, be it the Aircel Pocket Internet, taking the first step in making 3G affordable for the masses or launching revolutionary Industry first data products aimed at fuelling Internet adoption.
The company has been the proud recipient of coveted awards such as Voice&Data Special Leadership Recognition in ‘Customer Service’ category, ET Telecom Award 2014 for its innovative customer care research model, Aegis Graham Bell award 2015, in Innovation for its “Zero Premium Assurance” solution for high service availability, Data Quest Award 2015 for ‘Excellence in Implementation and Use of Technology for Business Benefits’.
Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife Queen of Mashups: 'SOS Nitelife', an Exclusive Platform for female Disc Jockeys is all set for a grand culmination on August 15. The Grand Finale of Global Female DJ Championship will be held on 15th August 2018 at JW Marriott, Sahar Mumbai.
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai
- Legal Tech Startup Wonder Legal Launches in India