In its commitment to offer customers with more benefits at lowest tariffs on the special festive season of Ramzan, Aircel, one of the leading innovative telecom brands in India, today launched a special voice and data pack in Chennai and ROTN which offers an economical and truly unmatched proposition of FREE calling along with incredible data benefit.
RC786 is a revolutionary product, aimed at students and working professionals, who have extensive voice and data usage. With the recharge of Rs. 786, Aircel customers will get FREE calls (Local and STD) as well use 1GB of 3G data every day for 70 days, effectively offering 70 GB data.
Sankara Narayanan K, Head – SBU 1, Aircel, said, “We at Aircel recognize the multi-faceted needs of our customers and cater to their requirements by creating holistic packs that serve both voice and data demand. Ramzan has always been celebrated at Aircel by offering industry best packs that are hard to surpass in the market. With RC 786, we have created a sure shot product to delight our customers and celebrate this festive season with them. This pack is especially designed considering the customers’ need for accessing high volumes of data to seamlessly connect with their family members through video chatting, social networking or streaming videos as well as making voice calls without worrying about their balance.”
About Aircel Limited
Aircel is one of India’s leading innovative mobile service providers. The company is a pan-India 2G operator with 3G spectrum in 13 circles and is credited with the fastest 3G roll out ever in the Indian telecom space. As a young data led telecom player, Aircel has constantly been at the helm of introducing innovative and value for money products and services for its customers, be it the Aircel Pocket Internet, taking the first step in making 3G affordable for the masses or launching revolutionary Industry first data products aimed at fuelling Internet adoption.
The company has been the proud recipient of coveted awards such as Voice&Data Special Leadership Recognition in ‘Customer Service’ category, ET Telecom Award 2014 for its innovative customer care research model, Aegis Graham Bell award 2015, in Innovation for its “Zero Premium Assurance” solution for high service availability, Data Quest Award 2015 for ‘Excellence in Implementation and Use of Technology for Business Benefits’.
Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra Royal Enfield announced the opening of its new store in Worli, one of the busiest business hub in Mumbai. Situated on Annie Besant Road, the store is centrally located and easily accessible. With the launch of this new store, Royal Enfield now has a total of 24 stores in Mumbai and 91 in Maharashtra.
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Wheebox Survey Reveals - Almost 85% of Higher Education Candidates not Equipped to take Career Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018
- Morepen Labs Boards the Growth Ladder with the Peer Group in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sector