India has witnessed a substantial growth in aspiring entrepreneurs in the past few years and the government has been successfully able to create a conducive environment for start-ups. The increase in the number of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) has led to a rise in demand for business loans for meeting operational as well as capital expenditure demands.Bajaj Finserv Ltd., India’s most diversified financial services company, through its lending arm Bajaj Finance Ltd. disbursed loan to SMEs of Rs. 1275 crore in the quarter ended March’17. The business loan witnessed growth of 18% against Rs. 1086 crore in the previous corresponding quarter.Bajaj Finserv provides business loans at an attractive interest rates and flexible repayment options that empowers businesses and SMEs to fulfil their financial needs.Convenient Processes and Documentation:1. Online Application and InformationBajaj Finserv allows you to apply for Business Loan online without moving out of your office. The site also provides easy accessibility for new and existing borrowers to check their business loan account statement online at the click of mouse.
2. Rapid Approvals and DisbursalApplicant needs to fill a form online with necessary details and essential documents. Once the documents are verified, the loan application gets approved within 4 hours. On approval, the sanctioned amount is transferred to your account in 72 hours.3. No CollateralsBajaj Finance offers a non-securitized loan which means customer do not have to pledge or risk any of their personal or business assets. No collateral also means minimal paperwork and translates in quick processing of the loan. This further reduces the customer’s responsibility to report the asset valuation regularly.4. Line of CreditLine of credit also known as LOC is a max credit facility allotted for a specific amount. From this line of credit, you can withdraw as per your use, within the maximum allowed credit limit. With Line of Credit facility, your monthly instalment is only the interest amount charged for the month, unlike any other term loan. You can opt to part- prepay your loan amount, anytime of the year, with no additional charges. Also, there are no additional cost levied on withdrawals/ drawdown, with a flexibility to convert your term loan into line of credit, anytime of the year.5. Minimal DocumentationThere are two broad types of documents required, namely the KYC documents and one business vintage proof. This is essentially to prove the number of years the business is operational.Where Can You Use the Loan Amount?As Working Capital: You can avail a business loan to manage your business’ daily operational expenses.Business growth: Expanding an enterprise needs capital. You can get an SME loan for a viable business plan, to buy/rent more office space, to upgrade/enhance technology, for increasing bench strength or for expanding to new geographical locations for enhancing the reach.Buy Equipment: Instead of leasing machinery, buying it is better. At the end of equipment’s life, it can even be discarded for some value.The Bottom LineThere are numerous options for you when it comes to business loans. However, Bajaj Finserv Business loans are tailor-made for your requirements. The array of features offered by Bajaj Finserv Business Loans has made it popular amongst the SMEs.
About Bajaj Finance Ltd.Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending arm of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 7 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company's product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home Loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle re-financing Loans. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself for holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today.
ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety On the occasion of International Women’s Day, tyre industry represented by Automotive Tyre Manufacturers Association (ATMA) reached out to women urging them to take care of the tyres for safety and comfort of their families on the roads.
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million