Airtel Business, the B2B arm of Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications service provider, has rolled out a first of its kind dedicated digital platformto serve the growing connectivity, communication and collaboration requirements of Emerging Businesses, including SMEs and Startups. The digital platform will offer solutions to emerging enterprisesto enableease of business and faster time to market.
With growing digitisation, emerging businesses are looking at connectivity solutions that are available/activated in quick time and are highly reliable and scalable as per their requirements. Airtel Business aims to address the needs of this segment with its wide product portfolio that is already serving some of the largest businesses in the country.
Airtel’s new digital platform on http://www.airtel.in/business/business-internet will offer connectivity solutions to start with and will be integrated with more solutions periodically. Emerging businesses can now discover and buy connectivity plans in just three easy steps- (i) Select a plan most suited for them; (ii) Pin their location to check feasibility; (iii) Place an order. This eliminates multiple layers of traditional processes to offer a fast and convenient way to identify connectivity solutions bringing down the total time required to order and deploy a solution by up to 70%.
Ashok Ganapathy, Director & CEO, Airtel Business, said, “Emerging enterprises are a key growth driver for the economy. Airtel, with its nationwide reach and enterprise solutions, is uniquely positioned to address the needs of the segment. Our new digital platform will help the enterprises get quick and easy access to our connectivity solutions, resulting in a speedier deployment and business scale up for them.”
The Airtel Advantage
With Airtel’s wide portfolio ofdigital solutions offered to customers on an unmatched Global network, enterprises can digitize their operations and revamp their customer service delivery & experience.
Airtel’s recently launched innovative offering, ‘Start-up in a Box’ – is a one stop shop start-up kit offering end-to-end connectivity solutions enabling start-ups to get the entire bouquet of digital services from Airtel under one roof.
Airtel Business is today a leading ICT service provider in India and works with most corporates in the country including 70-80% of the tech start-ups in India as their most trusted partner. Offering cutting edge integrated solutions, superior customer service and unmatched global reach to enterprises across the country, it is also one of the fastest growing business in Airtel’s portfolio in the domestic market.
For more details, log on to: www.airtel.in/business
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 375 million customers across its operations at the end of April 2017.
Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel Mumbai-based Omkar Realtors & Developers, a leading player in city’s redevelopment and luxury residential space known for its innovative customer-centric offerings, is back to stir the city’s real estate market with a novel, first-of-its-kind sales offerings for its upcoming residential project near Andheri on the Western Express Highway. This new project consisting of 1200 plus apartments (phase 1) will be Mumbai
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- Daan Utsav Samman Honours the True Spirit of Giving
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune
- Aman Announces its Next Island Destination: Aman New York
- Espark Viridian Announces Award Winners of its SmartUp B-Plan Competition
- Tata Value Homes Launches 'Offer of the Century' with 99 Hours Flash Sale on Affordable Homes
- Internationally Successful Customs Transit System TIR to be Implemented in India
- AxisDirect Website Bags the DMA India Award 2017 in the Best Web/E-Commerce
- Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards