Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced and felicitated the winner of the ‘Grand Monsoon Contest’, at a special ceremony in Pune today. Vodafone customer from Pune, Mrs. Mangal Vijay Damaji, took home the bumper prize – a brand new Tata Zest.
The Grand Monsoon Contest was held for 90 days where wherein Vodafone prepaid & postpaid customers could take part by subscribing through SMS/ IVR mode and answer questions based on G.K, current affairs, bollywood, history etc on a daily basis. Subscriber obtaining the maximum score in the shortest span possible time is declared as the winner.
Congratulating the winner, Ashish Chandra- Business Head, Maharashtra & Goa, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone India, we are always on the lookout for innovative avenues to create and provide a fun and differentiated experience to our customers. The Grand Monsoon Contest was one such initiative that offered a value proposition as well as an opportunity to engage with our valued customers. I congratulate Mrs. Mangal and wish her a long, happy and rewarding journey with Vodafone”.
A delighted Mangal Vijay Damaji, the Bumper Prize winner, said, “I enjoyed participating in ‘Grand Monsoon Contest‘ and winning this car is a dream come true for me. I thank Vodafone India for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and for making my relationship with Vodafone such a rewarding and enriching one.”
The Vodafone Grand Bonanza Competition is a highlight of Vodafone’s customer connect program that offers value proposition as well as provides a fun and differentiated experience. It offers a bouquet of contests for both Postpaid and Prepaid Vodafone customers to participate and win prizes.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 200 million customers (over 106 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31st December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers.
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business