Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced and felicitated the winner of the ‘Grand Monsoon Contest’, at a special ceremony in Pune today. Vodafone customer from Pune, Mrs. Mangal Vijay Damaji, took home the bumper prize – a brand new Tata Zest.
The Grand Monsoon Contest was held for 90 days where wherein Vodafone prepaid & postpaid customers could take part by subscribing through SMS/ IVR mode and answer questions based on G.K, current affairs, bollywood, history etc on a daily basis. Subscriber obtaining the maximum score in the shortest span possible time is declared as the winner.
Congratulating the winner, Ashish Chandra- Business Head, Maharashtra & Goa, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone India, we are always on the lookout for innovative avenues to create and provide a fun and differentiated experience to our customers. The Grand Monsoon Contest was one such initiative that offered a value proposition as well as an opportunity to engage with our valued customers. I congratulate Mrs. Mangal and wish her a long, happy and rewarding journey with Vodafone”.
A delighted Mangal Vijay Damaji, the Bumper Prize winner, said, “I enjoyed participating in ‘Grand Monsoon Contest‘ and winning this car is a dream come true for me. I thank Vodafone India for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and for making my relationship with Vodafone such a rewarding and enriching one.”
The Vodafone Grand Bonanza Competition is a highlight of Vodafone’s customer connect program that offers value proposition as well as provides a fun and differentiated experience. It offers a bouquet of contests for both Postpaid and Prepaid Vodafone customers to participate and win prizes.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 200 million customers (over 106 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31st December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers.
Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel Mumbai-based Omkar Realtors & Developers, a leading player in city’s redevelopment and luxury residential space known for its innovative customer-centric offerings, is back to stir the city’s real estate market with a novel, first-of-its-kind sales offerings for its upcoming residential project near Andheri on the Western Express Highway. This new project consisting of 1200 plus apartments (phase 1) will be Mumbai
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- Daan Utsav Samman Honours the True Spirit of Giving
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune
- Aman Announces its Next Island Destination: Aman New York
- Espark Viridian Announces Award Winners of its SmartUp B-Plan Competition
- Tata Value Homes Launches 'Offer of the Century' with 99 Hours Flash Sale on Affordable Homes
- Internationally Successful Customs Transit System TIR to be Implemented in India
- AxisDirect Website Bags the DMA India Award 2017 in the Best Web/E-Commerce
- Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards