Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced and felicitated the winner of the ‘Grand Monsoon Contest’, at a special ceremony in Pune today. Vodafone customer from Pune, Mrs. Mangal Vijay Damaji, took home the bumper prize – a brand new Tata Zest.
The Grand Monsoon Contest was held for 90 days where wherein Vodafone prepaid & postpaid customers could take part by subscribing through SMS/ IVR mode and answer questions based on G.K, current affairs, bollywood, history etc on a daily basis. Subscriber obtaining the maximum score in the shortest span possible time is declared as the winner.
Congratulating the winner, Ashish Chandra- Business Head, Maharashtra & Goa, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone India, we are always on the lookout for innovative avenues to create and provide a fun and differentiated experience to our customers. The Grand Monsoon Contest was one such initiative that offered a value proposition as well as an opportunity to engage with our valued customers. I congratulate Mrs. Mangal and wish her a long, happy and rewarding journey with Vodafone”.
A delighted Mangal Vijay Damaji, the Bumper Prize winner, said, “I enjoyed participating in ‘Grand Monsoon Contest‘ and winning this car is a dream come true for me. I thank Vodafone India for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and for making my relationship with Vodafone such a rewarding and enriching one.”
The Vodafone Grand Bonanza Competition is a highlight of Vodafone’s customer connect program that offers value proposition as well as provides a fun and differentiated experience. It offers a bouquet of contests for both Postpaid and Prepaid Vodafone customers to participate and win prizes.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 200 million customers (over 106 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31st December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers.
PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India-Nepal To deepen the footprint of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), a delegation visited Nepal on June 12-14. The PHDCCI delegation was lead by Anil Khaitan, President – and among the other delegates were, Saurabh Sanyal, Secretary General; Ambassador K.V. Rajan, Convener - PHDCCI Ambassadors' Economic Forum & India-Nepal Centre.
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai