Furthermore, this field also can be used to showcase the innovative experience of the new service enabled by the future 5G technology. Therefore, the establishment of the field is of great importance to promote the maturity of the 5G technology and industry. After the completion of the 5G trial field which includes 7 sites of 5G low band with continuous coverage as planned, will meet the technological prerequisite to test and verify the 5G use cases before the commercial launch of 5G.
The test result which Huawei and China Mobile Research Institute, China Mobile Shanghai jointly performed demonstrated that, the average user data rate can reach to 1.7Gbps with a bandwidth of 200 MHz on the low frequency. Meantime, With the prerequisite of the high reliability, mmWave frequency technology can improve the network capacity in hot-spot effectively on dual connectivity mode with both 5G low frequency and millimeter wave network. The 5G dual connectivity network can provide 18Gpbs for single user peak through put.
On the other hand, the 5G trial field can provide the capability of high bandwidth, low latency, to support the upload to the ultra-high resolution streetscape taken by 360 panorama camera. And, accordingly, end user can enjoy the immersive organoleptic experience in real-time which produced by the 5G trial network via the VR terminal remotely.
China Mobile and Huawei keep the collaboration on the 5G technology research and industry all along. Both sides will continue verifying the 5G key technology and use cases, follow up, investing on the construction in large scale, to meet the verification requirement of the 5G innovative technology and producing the new use cases emerging in large numbers. Thus, which will positively contribute to the 5G global standardization and the development of the industry.
Moreover, Huawei and China Mobile, companying with vertical industries positively perform the test of 5G automotive network using the 5G high bandwidth and low latency, such as the Tele-operated Driving(ToD), to explore the digital transformation road of all the vertical industries enabled by 5G.
The speedup of the 5G standardization is ongoing, the first version of the 3GPP 5G standard will be completed by the middle of 2018. We should work hard to research and verify the 5G key technology, make the 5G standard with leading and flexible feature, to realize 5G and fulfill our historic mission to enable the digital transformation of all the industry.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to enrich life and improve efficiency through a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei’s 180,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida Migsun, one of India’s leading real estate companies, with approx. 6,40,692.85 sq.m. of delivered space in both real estate and construction contracting, launches its new project Migsun Vilaasa. Spread over 5 acres approximately, it offers a world class living experience in the industrial city of Greater Noida at a very affordable price starting at Rs. 15.99 Lakhs for 2 BHK and Rs. 25.99 Lakhs for 3 BHK. Loc
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai