Emaar India, the iconic brand and leading global property developer, organized a free Health Check-up Camp today at ‘Imperial Gardens’ project on Dwarka Expressway in Gurugram. The social welfare initiative is a part of Emaar India’s CSR wing EMCARE (EMaar Community of Aware and Responsible Employees) that believes in ‘Welfare for All’. The Company conducted the health camp in association with Max India Foundation and a team of specialized doctors from Max Hospital, Gurugram.
Health Checkup Camp by Emaar India at Imperial Gardens
More than 200 labourers from the Imperial Gardens project site attended the camp, including females, wherein general health examination along with free distribution of medicines to them was undertaken. Emaar India has partnered with Max India Foundation to organize periodic health check up camps along with distribution of medicines for more than 12,000 construction labourers working at its various project sites across India.
In addition to general health check-ups for blood pressure, blood sugar, joints & bones strength, nutrition & vitamins level, etc, the labourers were also given health awareness session conducted by the doctors with regards to lifestyle diseases, timely diagnosis and preventive measures to be adopted for a healthy life.
Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Online insurance broker Coverfox.com, has announced the launch of Coverdrive – a mobile app that allows individuals, including insurance agents, to sell insurance via its seller platform. With this app, Coverfox has opened the doors to its proprietary technology to almost 26 Lakh insurance agents and potential micro-entrepreneurs.
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017