Emaar India, the iconic brand and leading global property developer, organized a free Health Check-up Camp today at ‘Imperial Gardens’ project on Dwarka Expressway in Gurugram. The social welfare initiative is a part of Emaar India’s CSR wing EMCARE (EMaar Community of Aware and Responsible Employees) that believes in ‘Welfare for All’. The Company conducted the health camp in association with Max India Foundation and a team of specialized doctors from Max Hospital, Gurugram.
Health Checkup Camp by Emaar India at Imperial Gardens
More than 200 labourers from the Imperial Gardens project site attended the camp, including females, wherein general health examination along with free distribution of medicines to them was undertaken. Emaar India has partnered with Max India Foundation to organize periodic health check up camps along with distribution of medicines for more than 12,000 construction labourers working at its various project sites across India.
In addition to general health check-ups for blood pressure, blood sugar, joints & bones strength, nutrition & vitamins level, etc, the labourers were also given health awareness session conducted by the doctors with regards to lifestyle diseases, timely diagnosis and preventive measures to be adopted for a healthy life.
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business