BSE listed, headquartered at Delhi, VKJ Infra Developers Ltd., engaged into construction of Industrial & Residential Complexes and infrastructure sector projects having state-of-art, ultra modern facilities and equipment’s for civil & structural construction activities has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that it plans to raise funds through Preferential Issue and to acquire 100% stake in a Company which will be a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of VKJ, having huge land, spread in 6 acres area covered under land poling policy, notified by the Ministry of Urban Development and intends to start construction involving cost of aprox Rs. 120 Crores.
The Land Pooling is a concept where small chunks of land are owned by group of owners who assemble and join hands for development of infrastructure as per the provisions of the Delhi Development Act 1957. Currently, the company subcontracts specific construction and execution work related to projects to third party contractors. As soon a contract is received by VKJ, the company initiates the process of finalizing the subcontractor for execution of the same and enters into a subcontract agreement.
VKJ Infra Developers Limited is in the process of setting up of joint venture with a Real Estate Giant, for which the identification process is on. With the thrust on infrastructure sector by the Government allocating Rs. 4 lac cr. investment in the sector, VKJ will also be a beneficiary. Also VKJ Infra is planning major expansion whereby it has identified several new sites all over India for constructing multi storied housing & industrial complexes, for which it is planning major acquisitions of land parcels. The company is further planning to enter Road Construction Business whereby it will construct Road and Bridges on Highways through Government Tenders whereby Revenues & Profitability may boost substantially.
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business