BSE listed, headquartered at Delhi, VKJ Infra Developers Ltd., engaged into construction of Industrial & Residential Complexes and infrastructure sector projects having state-of-art, ultra modern facilities and equipment’s for civil & structural construction activities has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that it plans to raise funds through Preferential Issue and to acquire 100% stake in a Company which will be a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of VKJ, having huge land, spread in 6 acres area covered under land poling policy, notified by the Ministry of Urban Development and intends to start construction involving cost of aprox Rs. 120 Crores.
The Land Pooling is a concept where small chunks of land are owned by group of owners who assemble and join hands for development of infrastructure as per the provisions of the Delhi Development Act 1957. Currently, the company subcontracts specific construction and execution work related to projects to third party contractors. As soon a contract is received by VKJ, the company initiates the process of finalizing the subcontractor for execution of the same and enters into a subcontract agreement.
VKJ Infra Developers Limited is in the process of setting up of joint venture with a Real Estate Giant, for which the identification process is on. With the thrust on infrastructure sector by the Government allocating Rs. 4 lac cr. investment in the sector, VKJ will also be a beneficiary. Also VKJ Infra is planning major expansion whereby it has identified several new sites all over India for constructing multi storied housing & industrial complexes, for which it is planning major acquisitions of land parcels. The company is further planning to enter Road Construction Business whereby it will construct Road and Bridges on Highways through Government Tenders whereby Revenues & Profitability may boost substantially.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May