BSE listed, headquartered at Delhi, VKJ Infra Developers Ltd., engaged into construction of Industrial & Residential Complexes and infrastructure sector projects having state-of-art, ultra modern facilities and equipment’s for civil & structural construction activities has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that it plans to raise funds through Preferential Issue and to acquire 100% stake in a Company which will be a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of VKJ, having huge land, spread in 6 acres area covered under land poling policy, notified by the Ministry of Urban Development and intends to start construction involving cost of aprox Rs. 120 Crores.
The Land Pooling is a concept where small chunks of land are owned by group of owners who assemble and join hands for development of infrastructure as per the provisions of the Delhi Development Act 1957. Currently, the company subcontracts specific construction and execution work related to projects to third party contractors. As soon a contract is received by VKJ, the company initiates the process of finalizing the subcontractor for execution of the same and enters into a subcontract agreement.
VKJ Infra Developers Limited is in the process of setting up of joint venture with a Real Estate Giant, for which the identification process is on. With the thrust on infrastructure sector by the Government allocating Rs. 4 lac cr. investment in the sector, VKJ will also be a beneficiary. Also VKJ Infra is planning major expansion whereby it has identified several new sites all over India for constructing multi storied housing & industrial complexes, for which it is planning major acquisitions of land parcels. The company is further planning to enter Road Construction Business whereby it will construct Road and Bridges on Highways through Government Tenders whereby Revenues & Profitability may boost substantially.
Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital’s Investment Banking division has successfully advised on the acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs (“Spectro”), a leading environment and analytical product testing and inspection company in India, by Eurofins Scientific (“Eurofins”), one of the global leaders in bioanalytical testing.
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide