Seven Hills Beverages Limited, engaged in manufacturing of packaged drinking water for Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. at its state of art, ultra modern unit at Nasik (Maharastra) is entering the capital market with an IPO of 1.60 Cr. equity shares of Rs.10 each at a price of Rs. 26 per share (30.09% dilution). The shares will be listed on NSE Emerge Platform opens on 18 August, 2017 and closes on 23rd August. Aryaman Financial Services Ltd. is the sole lead Managers to the issue. The proceeds of the Issue will be utilized for Working Capital Requirements and General Corporate Purposes.
Co‐packers” for “Bisleri” wherein it also manufactures the bottles at its plant in order to avoid any possible contaminations and carry out the filling of purified water as well as final sealing and packaging available in 5 pack sizes: 250 ml bottles, 500 ml, 1 litre, 2 litre and 20 litre jars as per the production schedule given by Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. on monthly basis. Company produces Packaged Drinking Water for Nasik, Shirdi, Aurangabad & other nearby areas of Maharashtra.
Recently, Seven Hills has acquired 50.49% strategic stake in Palwe Pest Control Pvt. Ltd. as a subsidiary company.With this IPO, Seven Hills will be benefitted to a great extent by increase fund based capabilities and better geographical reach. Business is expected to boost by capitalizing on brand strength of Bisleri and future expected inorganic growth.
As per Proforma financial statement in Prospectus, the consolidated turnover amounted to Rs. 1260.91 lacs, EBITDA amounted to Rs. 305.97 lacs and Net Profit amounted to 161.94 lacs with 12.84 % for year ended March 2017. The consolidated Return on Capital amounted to a healthy 30.96 % and Return on Equity stands at 77.28 % with Earnings Per Share at Rs. 4.34 and Price to Earnings Ratio at 5.99.
Considering financial ratios, business valuation and turnaround by the new management, the issue seems multi bagger for medium to long term perspective, if we consider large peers like Varun Beverages Ltd. & Orient Beverages Ltd.
UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once UAE Exchange India is a legendary financial institution through decades of expertise in serving the customer with financial services, molding a company into best financial service provider of the nation. As a recognition for outstanding performance company has been honored with the awards for ‘Business Excellence’.
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market