Seven Hills Beverages Limited, engaged in manufacturing of packaged drinking water for Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. at its state of art, ultra modern unit at Nasik (Maharastra) is entering the capital market with an IPO of 1.60 Cr. equity shares of Rs.10 each at a price of Rs. 26 per share (30.09% dilution). The shares will be listed on NSE Emerge Platform opens on 18 August, 2017 and closes on 23rd August. Aryaman Financial Services Ltd. is the sole lead Managers to the issue. The proceeds of the Issue will be utilized for Working Capital Requirements and General Corporate Purposes.
Co‐packers” for “Bisleri” wherein it also manufactures the bottles at its plant in order to avoid any possible contaminations and carry out the filling of purified water as well as final sealing and packaging available in 5 pack sizes: 250 ml bottles, 500 ml, 1 litre, 2 litre and 20 litre jars as per the production schedule given by Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. on monthly basis. Company produces Packaged Drinking Water for Nasik, Shirdi, Aurangabad & other nearby areas of Maharashtra.
Recently, Seven Hills has acquired 50.49% strategic stake in Palwe Pest Control Pvt. Ltd. as a subsidiary company.With this IPO, Seven Hills will be benefitted to a great extent by increase fund based capabilities and better geographical reach. Business is expected to boost by capitalizing on brand strength of Bisleri and future expected inorganic growth.
As per Proforma financial statement in Prospectus, the consolidated turnover amounted to Rs. 1260.91 lacs, EBITDA amounted to Rs. 305.97 lacs and Net Profit amounted to 161.94 lacs with 12.84 % for year ended March 2017. The consolidated Return on Capital amounted to a healthy 30.96 % and Return on Equity stands at 77.28 % with Earnings Per Share at Rs. 4.34 and Price to Earnings Ratio at 5.99.
Considering financial ratios, business valuation and turnaround by the new management, the issue seems multi bagger for medium to long term perspective, if we consider large peers like Varun Beverages Ltd. & Orient Beverages Ltd.
PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India-Nepal To deepen the footprint of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), a delegation visited Nepal on June 12-14. The PHDCCI delegation was lead by Anil Khaitan, President – and among the other delegates were, Saurabh Sanyal, Secretary General; Ambassador K.V. Rajan, Convener - PHDCCI Ambassadors' Economic Forum & India-Nepal Centre.
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai