Devaaya, owned by LT Foods Ltd., one of the country’s premium basmati and flour brand has announced its partnership with Paytm, India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform to launch an exclusive offer for its consumers. Paytm customers can now buy any of the products under the Devaaya brand and get a cashback up to Rs. 75.
Mr. Dinesh Tondon, Head of Sales – Devaaya said, “Paytm is well known for its accessibility, convenience and credibility and we are confident this will enable our products to reach every household. This partnership will help us boost sales as we leverage our robust distribution network across 100,000 outlets to bring more value to consumers.”
LT Foods Limited is a branded Specialty Foods Company. The Company is engaged in milling, processing and marketing of branded and non-branded basmati rice, and manufacturing of rice food products in the domestic and overseas market. Its geographical segments include India, North America and Rest of the world. Its operations include contract farming, procurement, storage, processing, packaging and distribution. Its rice product portfolio comprises brown rice, white rice, steamed rice, parboiled rice, organic rice, quick cooking rice, value added rice and flavoured rice in the ready to cook segment. The Company's brands include Royal; Ecolife, an organic food brand that includes rice, pulses, oil seeds, cereal grains, spices, nuts and fruits and vegetables; Devaaya, which offers branded Basmati rice, with staples, such as Atta, Suji, Besan, Dalia, Poha and Maida, and Heritage, a basmati rice brand. Its brands also include Daawat, Gold seal Indus Valley, Rozana and 817 Elephant.
Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Online insurance broker Coverfox.com, has announced the launch of Coverdrive – a mobile app that allows individuals, including insurance agents, to sell insurance via its seller platform. With this app, Coverfox has opened the doors to its proprietary technology to almost 26 Lakh insurance agents and potential micro-entrepreneurs.
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017