Bajaj Finserv, through its lending arm, Bajaj Finance Ltd, this festive season will offer lowest interest rate of 8.35% on a home loan of Rs. 75lakhs and above. The company is also rewarding personal loan applicants with Amazon vouchers ranging between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000.Applicants opting for a home loan amount of Rs. 50lakhs to 74.99lakhs will enjoy a reduced interest rate of 8.45%. Loan amount of Rs. 50lakhs can be availed at 8.50%. These rate are available for applicants opting for balance transfer and availing top-up as well. Company will offer these rates between 12th Sept to 18th September 2017.For personal loan seekers, company has announced gift vouchers for different loan amounts. Loan applicants availing loan amount of Rs. 12lakhs and above will be rewarded with Rs. 5000 Amazon voucher. Similarly, vouchers of Rs. 2000 and Rs. 1000 will be rewarded to applicants availing loan amount of Rs. 8lakh to 11.99lakh and Rs. 5lakh to 7.99lakh respectively. Bajaj Finserv home loan’s benefits Bajaj Finserv’s home loan application process is transparent and convenient wherein the applicant can check their eligibility online and calculate their EMI through the home loan EMI calculator for choosing their tenure.Three EMI holiday feature by Bajaj Finserv allows customer to start repaying the loan 3 months post the disbursal.To make the entire loan disbursal process easy for its customers, Bajaj Finserv offers a door step service for collecting the customer’s documents as per schedule convenient for the customer. Bajaj Finserv also allows its customers to apply for a home loan with minimum documents like identity proof, address proof, income details and bank statement.
About Bajaj Finance LtdBajaj Finance Limited, the lending arm of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 7 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company's product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home Loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle refinancing Loans. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself for holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today.
ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety On the occasion of International Women’s Day, tyre industry represented by Automotive Tyre Manufacturers Association (ATMA) reached out to women urging them to take care of the tyres for safety and comfort of their families on the roads.
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million