Bajaj Finserv, through its lending arm, Bajaj Finance Ltd, this festive season will offer lowest interest rate of 8.35% on a home loan of Rs. 75lakhs and above. The company is also rewarding personal loan applicants with Amazon vouchers ranging between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000.Applicants opting for a home loan amount of Rs. 50lakhs to 74.99lakhs will enjoy a reduced interest rate of 8.45%. Loan amount of Rs. 50lakhs can be availed at 8.50%. These rate are available for applicants opting for balance transfer and availing top-up as well. Company will offer these rates between 12th Sept to 18th September 2017.For personal loan seekers, company has announced gift vouchers for different loan amounts. Loan applicants availing loan amount of Rs. 12lakhs and above will be rewarded with Rs. 5000 Amazon voucher. Similarly, vouchers of Rs. 2000 and Rs. 1000 will be rewarded to applicants availing loan amount of Rs. 8lakh to 11.99lakh and Rs. 5lakh to 7.99lakh respectively. Bajaj Finserv home loan’s benefits Bajaj Finserv’s home loan application process is transparent and convenient wherein the applicant can check their eligibility online and calculate their EMI through the home loan EMI calculator for choosing their tenure.Three EMI holiday feature by Bajaj Finserv allows customer to start repaying the loan 3 months post the disbursal.To make the entire loan disbursal process easy for its customers, Bajaj Finserv offers a door step service for collecting the customer’s documents as per schedule convenient for the customer. Bajaj Finserv also allows its customers to apply for a home loan with minimum documents like identity proof, address proof, income details and bank statement.
About Bajaj Finance LtdBajaj Finance Limited, the lending arm of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 7 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company's product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home Loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle refinancing Loans. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself for holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May