Tata Housing – India’s leading real estate development company, bagged the ‘Project of the Year’ title at the prestigious Project Management Institute (PMI) India Awards 2017. This award was presented to Myst, a joint venture between Tata Housing and Impact Projects, and India’s first residential development created using biophilic architecture.
Project Management Institute (PMI) India Awards include categories such as Project of the year, Project of the year – contribution to the community and Project of the year – NGO. The Project of the Year award category by PMI recognizes the efforts of project managers for successfully completing the project in agreed time frame, complexity and marked budget as well as for realizing the benefits that were intended at the start of the project. PMI India awards program is an III stage assessment process which is carried out over 5 months and the winners are announced in the Project Management National Conference.
Receiving the award, Mr. Brotin Banerjee, MD & CEO, Tata Housing said, “Myst is the epitome of Tata Housing’s exemplary performance and project management practices and we are extremely excited to be recognized by Project Management Institute for this award. It is the only project in Himachal Pradesh to be registered under RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority). In our constant endeavor to deliver a world class experience, we aim to add value across the real estate ecosystem, not only by providing best quality projects to our home buyers, but also by upskilling the onsite workforce by introducing best in class construction practices.”
The award recognizes the efforts of project management organizations for successfully completing the project in agreed time frame, complexity and marked budget and also for realizing the benefits that were intended at the start of the project.
About Tata Housing
Tata Housingis a closely held public limited company and a subsidiary of Tata Sons. It is the first corporate to pioneer the concept of real estate development in India. It is widely recognized for quality construction, ethical and transparent business practices and timely delivery of properties. It has a pan-India and international presence with demonstrated capabilities in Construction, Engineering, Commercial / IT parks, Housing and Township development. It is known for international standards of design and green sustainable developments.
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated