Polaroid Eyewear, inventor of the original polarized lenses and symbol of pop culture for millions of people around the world, unveiled its Fall/ Winter 2017 eyewear collection with brand ambassador Anushka Sharma and Kyriakos Kofinas, Senior Business leader India Middle East Africa & Latin America for Safilo Group in Mumbai today. Amplifying the grandeur of Polaroid since last 80 years, the brand is now all set to dedicate their new collection to lifestyle trend setters.
Bringing alive the brand elements like ‘style’, ‘playful’, and ‘cool’ with Anushka Sharma, Polaroid aims at connecting with young millennials who are looking for a fresh and contemporary look. A power packed performance by Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA) kick started the evening followed by the unveiling of new collection by brand ambassador Anushka Sharma. The dance act engaged audiences and left them awestruck with their moves. As Anushka took the stage to launch the collection, the whole atmosphere brimmed with her enigmatic personality and charisma. Her infectious energy synced with the brand’s core essence, making the evening unforgettable.
Talking on the launch of Polaroid’s new collection, Kyriakos Kofinas, Senior Business Leader India Middle East Africa & Latin America for Safilo Group, said, “It has been a pleasure to bring Anushka Sharma on board as the brand ambassador for Polaroid. Being an epitome of style and persona that connects well with today’s millennials, her chic and unique style statement serves as an inspiration for people. In order to meet everybody’s expectations and be at par, it has been our constant endeavour to keep experimenting and coming up with flamboyant and exquisite designs.”
The uber-cool unisex collection is UV protected and 100% Polaroid both for its ‘for all’ nature and its colourful intention. The new collection follows latest trends, expanding the existing line of range. This upgrade of the assemblage perfectly suits both young men and women looking for the ‘wow’ effect.
Resonating with the brand’s core elements, brand ambassador Anushka Sharma stated, “I am honoured to be associated with Polaroid eyewear. The brand enjoys a rich legacy of 80 years and has been an important catalyst in making eyewear relevant & fashionable. On their 80th anniversary this year, I congratulate Polaroid and am happy to launch their Fall/Winter 2017 collection. I love being fashionable and always look for something that has a contemporary design and is comfortable. Polaroid's Fall/Winter 2017 collection with its fresh, quirky and young collection is just the right fit with my sense of style.”
Style, color and technology are Polaroid’s three watchwords, in line with the brand’s mission: to bring beauty to all, while protecting their eyes from UV rays, thanks to polarized lenses.
The collection has a devoted range for both men and women. The collection also has Unisex sunglasses which come in round and pilot style.
Polaroid Eyewear is a worldwide leader in eye-care and a pioneering international eyewear brand that owes its name to the invention that changed the world of technology and optics: polarized lenses. Polaroid, since it was established by Edwin Land in 1937, has strengthened its reputation as a leading brand in polarized lenses. Today, Polaroid produces and distributes its polarized sunglasses, Clip-ons, SuncoversTM and optical frames worldwide through its owner subsidiaries and its network of exclusive distributors. The brand joined the Safilo Group in April 2012.
PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India-Nepal To deepen the footprint of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), a delegation visited Nepal on June 12-14. The PHDCCI delegation was lead by Anil Khaitan, President – and among the other delegates were, Saurabh Sanyal, Secretary General; Ambassador K.V. Rajan, Convener - PHDCCI Ambassadors' Economic Forum & India-Nepal Centre.
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai