CSS Corp, a new-age IT services and technology support company, has been recognized as a “strong performer” in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Analytics Service Providers, Q3 2017. The report evaluates and rates the top customer analytics service providers globally on a 33-criteria scale. Brandon Purcell- Senior Analyst serving Customer Insights professionals at Forrester Research wrote in the report, “CSS Corp is strongest for customer support. CSS Corp excels in delivering state-of-the-art customer support solutions to its clients. And since artificial intelligence is quickly transforming the world of customer support, CSS Corp is making considerable investments in AI.
Its Innovation Lab, an internal team consisting of 50 designers, programmers, and AI and natural language processing (NLP) experts, is tasked with designing next-generation AI platforms for its clients. Yodaa, CSS Corp’s virtual assistant platform enabling voice and text interactions for customer service, is one of the lab’s most recent innovations.” CSS Corp’s indigenous customer analytics platform, “Active Insights”, is an end-to-end solution with extensive data ingestion, analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform is powered with AI capabilities and advanced statistical models that drive customer lifecycle management to understand customers’ intent, issues and proactively hit the target with the right recommendations and remediation. Active Insights platform connects to multiple data sources including structured, unstructured, semi-structured, social media and sensor data. It analyzes and predicts data in real-time, high velocity, low latency and batch processing modes. Active Insights offers intelligent insights about customer sentiments, buying behaviours and satisfaction scores that drive business success. Speaking on the recognition, Manish Tandon, Chief Executive Officer, CSS Corp said, “We are delighted at being recognized as a “Strong Performer” in Customer Analytics Services by Forrester. At CSS Corp, AI and Analytics is at the heart of our business strategy. We are trying to break the stereotypes in services industry through adoption of new age digital technologies that are complementary in nature. Our customer analytics services act as a catalyst for growth by enabling companies across industries to transform from traditional business models to new age service models and helps them identify new revenue streams.” Sunil Mittal – EVP, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer said, “As businesses become more insights driven, it becomes imperative for analytics vendors to deliver real, measurable impact that makes a critical difference to clients’ businesses.” “We help companies simplify business processes, understand customer’s next best action and drive additional revenue. We provide insights into customer operations, propensities and issues resulting in enhanced experience and new business opportunities. I believe that this recognition by Forrester marks yet another milestone in our journey towards becoming the partner of choice for global organizations,” he added further.
About CSS Corp CSS Corp is a new age IT Services and Technology Support company that harnesses the power of AI, automation, analytics, cloud and digital to address specific customer needs. The company partners with leading enterprises to help realize their strategic business outcomes. Its team of 5,500 technology professionals across 16 global locations are passionate about helping customers differentiate and succeed. For more information please visit www.csscorp.com
PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India-Nepal To deepen the footprint of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), a delegation visited Nepal on June 12-14. The PHDCCI delegation was lead by Anil Khaitan, President – and among the other delegates were, Saurabh Sanyal, Secretary General; Ambassador K.V. Rajan, Convener - PHDCCI Ambassadors' Economic Forum & India-Nepal Centre.
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai