Wittyf World’s second largest and India’s largest viral content marketing company came out as the big winner at the first Digipub Awards with two honors. The Digipub Awards is India's first such initiative to reward inspiring initiatives by websites in English and Indian languages, across a spectrum of parameters. The award ceremony was a part of Digipub World Conference, a two-day convention for web publishers which consisted of conference, awards, exhibition and master classes.
WittyFeed won two of the most prestigious awards in the ceremony, bagging gold and silver awards for Best Innovation in Publishing for viral9 and Best Brand Partnership for being the digital partner for the highly acclaimed movie Baahubali 2, respectively. Viral9 is the distribution platform designed and developed in—house that helps Influencers monetize all social media audience/followers. It is a leading trendsetter in the viral content industry and has been helping Brands reach the larger base of the audience in the most efficient way.
Delighted on the win Vinay Singhal, Co-Founder & CEO of WittyFeed said “We are very elated on this win; it is a euphoric moment for us. The hard work of the whole team at WittyFeed has really paid off with this recognition. It is time for us to work even more hard to acquire many more awards in our kitty. Working for Bahubali2 was already very exciting and now this award has certainly added feather in the hat. We would like to thank all the brands who believed and shown faith in us and more over the Digipub World conference who for considering us for this prestigious award.”
WittyFeed is also an independent creator of virally successful content across 18 categories including travel, inspiration, relationships, health & fitness, food and celebrities. WittyFeed has helped more than 100 brands garner 100 million global views in just 3 years time!
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May