Adding to its extensive list of laurels, GVK MIAL, the company that administers Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA), bagged the ‘Best Overall Excellence in CSR’ and ‘Best Sustainability Report’ awards at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards organised by the World CSR Congress. The esteemed awards were presented to GVK MIAL at a grand ceremony held recently at Vivanta by Taj - Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru.
Post detailed scrutiny, GVK MIAL was adjudged the winner of the prestigious awards, at the day-long award function, for its extensive contribution in the areas of environment, energy management and in recognition of its social-welfare and healthcare initiatives. These awards recognise organisations and individuals that have embraced the CSR and sustainability agenda.
As a responsible corporate citizen, GVK MIAL keeps the ideology of sustainability at the core of all projects and initiatives. These accolades, therefore, are a testament of the unstinting efforts put by the organisation towards imbibing this philosophy.
Earlier, GVK MIAL was the proud winner of Yes Bank Natural Capital Awards 2017 in the Eco Corporate (Services) category.
Recently, GVK MIAL was awarded the esteemed Level 3+ Carbon Neutrality certification by Airports Council International (ACI), the global authority of international airports. CSIA achieved this highest ACA level of Neutrality in recognition of its GHG management initiatives with greater awareness and sensitization of the stakeholders towards the airport industry’s response to the challenge of climate change.
About GVK MIAL
GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd (MIAL) is a Public Private Partnership joint venture between a GVK-led consortium and the Airports Authority of India (AAI). GVK MIAL was awarded the mandate for operating and modernizing Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (CSIA). Through this transformational initiative, GVK MIAL aims to make CSIA one of the world’s best airports, which consistently delights customers besides being the pride of Mumbai. The new integrated Terminal 2 at CSIA enhances the airport’s capacity to service over 45 million passengers and one million tons of cargo annually.
Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Online insurance broker Coverfox.com, has announced the launch of Coverdrive – a mobile app that allows individuals, including insurance agents, to sell insurance via its seller platform. With this app, Coverfox has opened the doors to its proprietary technology to almost 26 Lakh insurance agents and potential micro-entrepreneurs.
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017