Adding to its extensive list of laurels, GVK MIAL, the company that administers Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA), bagged the ‘Best Overall Excellence in CSR’ and ‘Best Sustainability Report’ awards at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards organised by the World CSR Congress. The esteemed awards were presented to GVK MIAL at a grand ceremony held recently at Vivanta by Taj - Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru.
Post detailed scrutiny, GVK MIAL was adjudged the winner of the prestigious awards, at the day-long award function, for its extensive contribution in the areas of environment, energy management and in recognition of its social-welfare and healthcare initiatives. These awards recognise organisations and individuals that have embraced the CSR and sustainability agenda.
As a responsible corporate citizen, GVK MIAL keeps the ideology of sustainability at the core of all projects and initiatives. These accolades, therefore, are a testament of the unstinting efforts put by the organisation towards imbibing this philosophy.
Earlier, GVK MIAL was the proud winner of Yes Bank Natural Capital Awards 2017 in the Eco Corporate (Services) category.
Recently, GVK MIAL was awarded the esteemed Level 3+ Carbon Neutrality certification by Airports Council International (ACI), the global authority of international airports. CSIA achieved this highest ACA level of Neutrality in recognition of its GHG management initiatives with greater awareness and sensitization of the stakeholders towards the airport industry’s response to the challenge of climate change.
About GVK MIAL
GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd (MIAL) is a Public Private Partnership joint venture between a GVK-led consortium and the Airports Authority of India (AAI). GVK MIAL was awarded the mandate for operating and modernizing Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (CSIA). Through this transformational initiative, GVK MIAL aims to make CSIA one of the world’s best airports, which consistently delights customers besides being the pride of Mumbai. The new integrated Terminal 2 at CSIA enhances the airport’s capacity to service over 45 million passengers and one million tons of cargo annually.
Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida Migsun, one of India’s leading real estate companies, with approx. 6,40,692.85 sq.m. of delivered space in both real estate and construction contracting, launches its new project Migsun Vilaasa. Spread over 5 acres approximately, it offers a world class living experience in the industrial city of Greater Noida at a very affordable price starting at Rs. 15.99 Lakhs for 2 BHK and Rs. 25.99 Lakhs for 3 BHK. Loc
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai