AxisDirect, the retail broking arm of the leading BFSI player Axis Securities Limited, was honored with the coveted DMA India Awards 2017 in the Best Web/E-Commerce Category. The award was conferred to AxisDirect for their innovative approach in developing a simple, user-friendly and informative website which makes investments easy and hassle-free for its clients. This win reiterates AxisDirect’s commitment to adopt innovative technology for empowering investors and helping them to plan their finances confidently. Commenting on the win, Mr. Amit Golia, Chief Business Officer, Axis Securities said, “To assimilate relevant insights for making any financial decision, an investor has to scan through hundreds of pages of complicated and incomprehensible financial information. We wanted to offer a viable & simple solution for addressing this concern by developing a platform which is aligned with our motto “#SimpleHai”. We have always been at the forefront of introducing innovative product and services and our new website was also designed as a simple and intuitive platform to offer a delightful user experience. As DMA India Awards are regarded to be a benchmark in honoring creative excellence, this win serves as a testimony of our innovative customer focused approach. We are extremely delighted to receive this accolade for all our efforts to create value for our clients.” AxisDirect identified that investors often find investing optimally a complex and time consuming process. To support investors in this endeavor, AxisDirect introduced a simple, user-friendly web portal in line with its new brand tagline #SimpleHai. With consumer convenience in mind, this fully device responsive portal was built with an absolutely clean and clutter-free layout. Being an intuitive and feature rich portal, it provides all market information, news and data relevant to an investor in a simple card layout and in easy to understand language. The website also offers investors with ease of investing across 20 investment products. The new AxisDirect website has in-built filters to help customers find the desired and accurate information about market, stocks and investment ideas. Investors can access news from best sources (containing live news feed, live tweets from best twitter handle of industry, Live TV as well as RSS Feeds), get currency & commodity feeds and access real time information on Stocks, Mutual Fund, Derivatives & Market Indices. The in-house research calls are also available in a video format to help investors make informed decisions. It also offers a gamified and fun-filled learning experience to help investors grasp technical investment concepts in a simple manner. The new website focuses on offering personalized content through notifications and provides portfolio insights to help customers take quick investment decisions.
About Axis Securities Ltd. Axis Securities Ltd. (ASL) is a proud subsidiary of Axis Bank – India’s 3rd largest private sector bank. ASL is currently present in 80+ branches across India. ASL offers retail broking services and also functions as a distributor to Bank’s financial products. The retail broking vertical of ASL, AxisDirect engages in offering simplified investment solutions to the customers. AxisDirect offers a bouquet of investment products to its customers e.g. Equities, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Derivatives, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits. With over 15 lakh customers, AxisDirect is one of the fastest growing players in the industry and is among the top 5 players in terms of customer base.
Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs Online insurance broker Coverfox.com, has announced the launch of Coverdrive – a mobile app that allows individuals, including insurance agents, to sell insurance via its seller platform. With this app, Coverfox has opened the doors to its proprietary technology to almost 26 Lakh insurance agents and potential micro-entrepreneurs.
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017