Team Maketyard Agrisolutions from Pune wins ‘SmartUp’ 2017
SmartUp 2017, a Pan-India B-Plan Competition held for start-ups
One of its kind platform for start-ups to gain mentorship and access to Investors
Espark-Viridian, a startup accelerator for early and growth seeking startups in-association with Headstart Network Foundation, announced Marketyard Agrisolutions from Pune as the winner of its - SmartUp 2017, a pan-India B-plan Competition. SmartUp 2017 offers a nurturing platform with competitive spark to facilitate budding entrepreneurs by validating their ideas, mentor them under globally acclaimed experts and offering access to a wide network of investors.
Machstatz, First runner-up of SmartUp- Espark Viridian B-Plan Competition
Marketyard is a Mobile Platform that enables Users to buy, sell and rent everything related to agriculture using Classifieds services, Hourly Weather Forecast, Digital Land Records, Local Business Listings, etc. They help farmers to directly sell to end consumer by removing the need for middlemen. Machstatz from Bengaluru an end to end solution in the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) space became the first runner-up and ClinMD from Jaipur which offers help doctors to record store and digitize regular handwritten notes & prescriptions was chosen second runner-up. The winning teams were awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1 Lakh, Rs. 50000 and Rs. 25,000 respectively.
Marketyard Agrisolutions, winner of SmartUp 2017- Espark Viridian B-Plan Competition
“India has a 1.25 billion of youth population and entrepreneurship is the need of an hour. Our endeavor has been to identify budding entrepreneurs and provide them with all necessary support. It is important to nurture and guide an idea in its early stage to ensure it reaches its maximum potential,” said Vibhuti Channa, Director, Espark-Viridian Accelerator.
Espark-Viridian in association with Headstart Network is committed to promoting entrepreneurship in India. The top 25 startups were shortlisted by the jury members. The event culminated in Delhi at Kirori Mal College Delhi over two days dedicated to intensive one to one mentoring by expert mentors and investors followed by a pitching session.
The esteemed jury — which included Arpit Agrawal, (Principal, Blume Ventures, Co-founder and Director, Headstart Network Foundation), Ashish Taneja (Managing Director, Growx Ventures), Paresh Gupta (Founder, Global Centre for Entrepreneurship and Commerce), Amit Singh (Founder & CEO, Wow Labz Co-Founder and MD, Headstart Network Foundation ) and Vibhuti Channa (Director Espark- Viridian Accelerator) - selected the prize winners.
“Such Competitions provide a good platform for young entrepreneurs to showcase their talent and gain from one on one mentoring. I am thankful to the Espark-Viridian and Headstart Network who have provided clarity in further enhancing my idea,” says Anil Lade from Marketyard Agrisolutions.
Espark-Viridian is a startup accelerator for early and growth seeking startups with an esteemed panel of 30+ mentors like Jim Duffy(Head of Entrepreneurial Spark, UK), Vibhuti Channa (Director, Viridian Ventures), Ashish Bhalla (Co-Founder, Future Institute) and others.
. We offer an up-to 18-month multi-center, multi-sector accelerator programme through 5 centres spread across Bangalore, Chandigarh, Gandhinagar, Mumbai and Delhi-NCR.
To know more visit: www.espark-viridian.org.
About Headstart Network
Headstart is one of India's oldest and largest startup ecosystem development organizations established with the vision of 'changing the world with entrepreneurship'. It is a non-profit, run almost entirely by passionate volunteers across 22 cities.
ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety On the occasion of International Women’s Day, tyre industry represented by Automotive Tyre Manufacturers Association (ATMA) reached out to women urging them to take care of the tyres for safety and comfort of their families on the roads.
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million