India’s biggest conference on Software-Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization ‘SDN & NFV India Congress 2017’ is set to showcase the rapidly growing and massively influential SDN and NFV developments in Indian Telecommunications sector. The congress has been conceptualized and will be organized by Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd, one of India’s leading conferences & B2B event organizers. The day-long congress will be held at The Taj Lands End, Mumbai on November 1, 2017.
SDN & NFV India Congress 2017:
Held for the first time in India, ‘SDN & NFV India Congress 2017’ will create the principal market focus for network innovation, and which will lead to largest meeting place for carrier Network Transformation industry leaders in India. More than 220 executives, decision makers, leaders and activists meet, learn and exchange knowledge face-to-face in this conference in the presence of telecom industry audience at the venue. The Congress is going to be the industry leading debating forum and showcase for the rapidly growing and massively influential, Software-Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization industries in the context of Indian telecommunications industry.
With sponsors and supporting partners like Huawei, Ericsson, Juniper Networks, IBM, Nokia, ADVA Optical Networking, Lavelle Networks, UT Starcom, and COAI the agenda of the Congress has been crafted in a judicious manner to embrace areas of Network Innovation with the most relevance and urgency for carriers today, including- SDN &NFV in India- understanding the opportunity, defining the business case for network virtualization, and the evolving role of SDN & NFV on 5G Networks.
Recent report from IDC says, ‘The worldwide SDN market for the enterprise and cloud service provider segments will grow from $960 million in 2014 to over $8 billion by 2018, representing a robust CAGR of 89.4%. This forecast for the SDN ecosystem includes in-use physical network infrastructure, controller and network-virtualization software, SDN network and security services and related applications, and SDN-related professional services.’ NFV virtualizes network services through technologies and cloud computing software to enable operators to reduce CAPEX & OPEX and deliver agility and flexibility. India is one of the largest markets for telecommunications industry at present and with the emergence of 5G technology, SDN & NFV will play a very important role.
‘Indian Telecommunication sector is in a transformation phase and growing demand for bandwidth are pushing Indian telcos to explore technologies like SDN and NFV, which have the potential to help them to maximize resource utilization. SDN & NFV India Congress 2017 is designed in a way which attracts the leaders in the SDN & NFV movement from India’s telecommunications industry to participate at the Congress.’ says Anjani Kumar Singh, CEO, Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd.
About Nexgen Conferences:
Nexgen Conferences provides businesses and professionals an opportunity to engage with a focused audience through live CXO events, B2B conferences, tradeshows, seminars, exhibitions, press conferences and corporate briefings. We believe that there is a huge opportunity to transform country’s information and communications technology (ICT) environment. However, this can be achieved only if we have a meaningful platform for collaboration and idea sharing.
We understand that the industry need focused and specialized events and exhibitions to meet the next generation challenges of the sector. By concentrating on creating knowledge based forums, we work with the industry to achieve desired deliberations.
ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety On the occasion of International Women’s Day, tyre industry represented by Automotive Tyre Manufacturers Association (ATMA) reached out to women urging them to take care of the tyres for safety and comfort of their families on the roads.
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million