India’s biggest conference on Software-Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization ‘SDN & NFV India Congress 2017’ is set to showcase the rapidly growing and massively influential SDN and NFV developments in Indian Telecommunications sector. The congress has been conceptualized and will be organized by Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd, one of India’s leading conferences & B2B event organizers. The day-long congress will be held at The Taj Lands End, Mumbai on November 1, 2017.
SDN & NFV India Congress 2017:
Held for the first time in India, ‘SDN & NFV India Congress 2017’ will create the principal market focus for network innovation, and which will lead to largest meeting place for carrier Network Transformation industry leaders in India. More than 220 executives, decision makers, leaders and activists meet, learn and exchange knowledge face-to-face in this conference in the presence of telecom industry audience at the venue. The Congress is going to be the industry leading debating forum and showcase for the rapidly growing and massively influential, Software-Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization industries in the context of Indian telecommunications industry.
With sponsors and supporting partners like Huawei, Ericsson, Juniper Networks, IBM, Nokia, ADVA Optical Networking, Lavelle Networks, UT Starcom, and COAI the agenda of the Congress has been crafted in a judicious manner to embrace areas of Network Innovation with the most relevance and urgency for carriers today, including- SDN &NFV in India- understanding the opportunity, defining the business case for network virtualization, and the evolving role of SDN & NFV on 5G Networks.
Recent report from IDC says, ‘The worldwide SDN market for the enterprise and cloud service provider segments will grow from $960 million in 2014 to over $8 billion by 2018, representing a robust CAGR of 89.4%. This forecast for the SDN ecosystem includes in-use physical network infrastructure, controller and network-virtualization software, SDN network and security services and related applications, and SDN-related professional services.’ NFV virtualizes network services through technologies and cloud computing software to enable operators to reduce CAPEX & OPEX and deliver agility and flexibility. India is one of the largest markets for telecommunications industry at present and with the emergence of 5G technology, SDN & NFV will play a very important role.
‘Indian Telecommunication sector is in a transformation phase and growing demand for bandwidth are pushing Indian telcos to explore technologies like SDN and NFV, which have the potential to help them to maximize resource utilization. SDN & NFV India Congress 2017 is designed in a way which attracts the leaders in the SDN & NFV movement from India’s telecommunications industry to participate at the Congress.’ says Anjani Kumar Singh, CEO, Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd.
About Nexgen Conferences:
Nexgen Conferences provides businesses and professionals an opportunity to engage with a focused audience through live CXO events, B2B conferences, tradeshows, seminars, exhibitions, press conferences and corporate briefings. We believe that there is a huge opportunity to transform country’s information and communications technology (ICT) environment. However, this can be achieved only if we have a meaningful platform for collaboration and idea sharing.
We understand that the industry need focused and specialized events and exhibitions to meet the next generation challenges of the sector. By concentrating on creating knowledge based forums, we work with the industry to achieve desired deliberations.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May