Hyundai Motor India Ltd. the country's second largest passenger car manufacturer and the number one exporter since inception, today inaugurated its new Dealerships & Workshop, Neel Hyundai to further strengthen & enhance its Sales & Service network in Pune.The new dealerships Neel Hyundai in Hadapsar would be catering the customer's needs for sales and service.
Commenting on the Inauguration of the new dealerships & Digital Sales Outlet, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL said, "Pune is one of the largest markets for Hyundai in India and the opening of these Sales & Service points will help strengthen our presence in this region and meet the growing demand for Hyundai products. These Modern Premium Dealerships & workshop will further enhance Hyundai Experience by providing prompt and efficient service to our valued customers."
On the occasion Mr. Akshay Shah says, “With 9,000+ SQFT Showroom areas and 66,000+ SQFT workshop areas, our mission is to set up best-in-class infrastructure, process and build people who are able to work in synergy. This can only be achieved through highest level of customer satisfaction before and after sales. We will contribute to speedy and efficient service allowing customers to experience the convenience and pleasure of owning a Hyundai car."
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has wide sales and service network in the country with 490 dealerships, 9 Digital Sales Outlets and over 1287 service outlets.Neel Hyundai Showroom - Jaimala Business Court, Satyam Shivam Sundaram Complex, Pune Solapur Highway, Pune, Maharashtra 412307.
Workshop – Behind Hotel Maratha Darbar, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 412307.
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated