As the football fever gripped the nation, Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the World’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer and the National Supporter of the recently concluded FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017, introduced an exciting Hero World Bike contest to further delight the football fans in India.Launched at the beginning of the global football event in the country, the contest received an overwhelming response from fans that is reflected in over 3.6 Million visits within the first week of the contest, and an overall 1.1 lakh participants.The nationwide contest offered fans an opportunity to customize their choice of a Hero motorcycle or scooter by painting it in the colours of their favorite football team participating in the FIFA U-17 World Cup. As part of the initiative, an exclusively designed app and microsite allowed the fans to put custom graphics on their bike/ scooter basis their preferred field positions. Once the participant had finalized their creation, the app/microsite allowed them to post it on social media platforms to generate support.More than 1.1 lakh participants created their own customized Hero World Bikes. As next step, five winners will be selected through a lucky draw and will receive the actual Hero two-wheeler designed by them.During the run-up to the FIFA U-17 World Cup, Hero MotoCorp also organized a nationwide ‘Trophy Experience’ Tour, where fans got an opportunity to witness the actual FIFA U-17 World Cup Winner’s Trophy in person. The Trophy was showcased at multiple Hero showrooms across all host cites. The initiative garnered massive support from over one lakh football fans who flocked to Hero dealerships to have a closer look at the trophy and cheer for the Indian team.
Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India Samridhi Sambhav 2018 – HPM India The category sponsors of the “Delhi Daredevil” team, HPM India, recently celebrated their achievements of the year in a four day meet. This company, which is dedicated to the welfare of the farmers and agricultural processing, has all the good reasons to stay in an upbeat mood because of a 10 percent rise in the distribution network. Considering the fact that they are dealing with the remotest part of the Indian landscape and spreading the reach of technology in
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai
- Legal Tech Startup Wonder Legal Launches in India
- Tyre Safety under focus during Road Safety Week
- M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand
- Bajaj Finserv Slashes Personal Loan Interest Rate to..
- Key Reforms to Boost Real Estate in the Year 2018
- HDFC ERGO Launches DIA, A New Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Serivice on Amazon Alexa
- Auxilo Finserve Plans to Disburse Rs. 100 Cr. of Education Loan through its Pune Centre
- Why China and not India?