Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. one of India’s fastest growing non-banking financial company (NBFC) and part of Home Credit Group B.V., has raised INR 453 million in another unique two-wheeler loan securitization transaction. This is the second successful two-wheeler loan securitization deal done by the Indian arm of Home Credit Group this year.
The issue has been subscribed by DCB Bank and IFMR Capital. As part of the transaction, the special purpose vehicle (Tvarita IFMR Capital 2017) issued two tranches of pass through certificates. IFMR Capital is the arranger for the issue.
Speaking on the transaction, Mariusz Dabrowski, Chief Financial Officer, Home Credit India said, “The market for securitization products in India is evolving and there is scope for growth and innovation. The fact that this transaction has been completed in less than three months of our first deal shows that loan securitization can be a viable source of funds that NBFCs like us can utilize for driving financial inclusion as well. Further, the successful completion of the issue reflects the confidence that DCB Bank and IFMR Capital have shown in us again and we intend to continue this relationship with them in future.”
According to Kshama Fernandes, CEO, IFMR Capital, “We are committed towards creating a stable and inclusive domestic financial system by providing efficient and reliable access for high quality originators. Home Credit is a valued partner for us and we are delighted to work with them to help expand access to finance to underserved and unbanked customers.”
In July, Home Credit India had raised INR 413 million in a first-of-its-kind two-wheeler loan securitization deal.
Loan securitisation is a process in which the underlying pool of assets are structured or packaged and sold as financial instruments to investor(s) either directly or through a special purpose vehicle. Typically in India, the originators or sellers are banks, non-banking finance companies, housing finance companies & similar other investors.
Home Credit Group is developing its footprint in Asia’s fast-growing, high-potential markets and in the U.S., while maintaining its role as a market leader in Central and Eastern Europe and CIS. Its distinctive business model of providing consumer finance products which are easily accessible even at the lower end of the economic scale is a formula which has been successfully rolled out in China, India and South East Asia. Home Credit Group has developed both bricks-and-mortar and online distribution that makes it very attractive to manufacturers and retailers who are seeking a consumer finance partner. This in turn supports the rapid development of Home Credit’s loan portfolio.
About Home Credit India
Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a leading consumer finance provider that is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. One of India’s leading Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Home Credit India has its operations in 89 cities across 19 states in the country. The company has a strong network of over 20,000 Points-of-Sale (PoS) where it services over 4 million customers through an employee base of over 17,000 as of date. Home Credit India has been recognized by Aon Hewitt as a Regional AON Best Employer 2017 for employer excellence.
About Home Credit B.V.
Home Credit India is part of Home Credit B.V., an international consumer finance provider with operations in 11 countries where there is high potential to grow. Founded in 1997, we focus on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history. Our services are simple, easy and fast. We operate in highly attractive markets with significant barriers to entry. We are a leading provider of consumer finance in selected countries. It is our experience and knowledge across the different markets, which sustainably puts us ahead of our competitors. We drive and broaden financial inclusion for the unbanked population by providing a positive and safe borrowing experience – the first for many of our customers. We promote higher living standards and meet borrowers’ financial needs. Our 148,000 employees have so far served over 83.7 million customers through a vast distribution network comprising 364,735 points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices. HCBV’s total consolidated assets reached EUR 17.8 billion as on June 30, 2017.
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business