Sources have stated that Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 52 contract engineer vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before July 31, 2017.
Candidates applying for Contract Engineer should have degree/ diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical /Electronic Engineering. Pay scale will be the selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 40000- 50000/- Per Month.
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through
demand draft in the favor of M/S Hindustan Shipyard Ltd payable at
General/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
SC/ ST/ PH: No fee.
Candidates can apply for the post within the given time. Anyone can write the entrance test and the shipyard company will recruit the suitable candidates.
Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018 According to sources National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released an official employment notification calling for aspirants for the posts of Deputy General Manager and Manager (Technical). Selected candidates have a scope of earning up to INR 45000. Qualification needed is the candidate must have a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 4 years of work experience.
- China is one of the most rewarding experiences of studying abroad
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post