There is a speed studying contest when asked students to study something and recite the next day, it could be considered as a boring homework. On the contrary, if kids are asked to study a specific paragraph or an answer within a stipulated period with a reward for the quickest recital, it could trigger excitement and enthusiasm for the study session.
Next is concentration game, where the person with the highest number of
answers could be rewarded for their attentiveness. The time period for this
game could hardly be a couple of minutes. If you start your lecture post this
session, students would've got a break from the monotony as well as acquired
their warm up concentration practice.
Seminar classes are asking the students to teach sections of the lessons
will help them not only learn the part but also develop good stage presence and
alleviate their stage fear. Bonus benefit, it would also help them understand
the teacher's pain in putting efforts to make them learn and make them emphatic
the next time that they are in class.
Internship helps you with tips to find the right job According to sources internship helps you establish a connection with the job industry it gives you the privilege to learn at your own pace it gives you a pre-employment training that comprises office etiquette and technical skills.
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details