Writing is an important task for the academic community. From schools to colleges to doctoral programs, there are many chances for us to explore the art of writing our thoughts into a page. In schools, we are trained to sharpen our vocabulary and to understand which word must be used in what context.
Moreover an academic piece of writing requires you follow a specific structure. This makes the reading process much easier for the reader and simplifies what you want to convey. The structure that is usually used is the beginning, middle and the end. This format is the most used, but the writer can use any another format. Any piece will require an introduction, content, and conclusion.
One important aspect of academic writing, which is
very different from usual, informal writing, is the uses of references.
References help in supporting the opinions and claims that writer puts forward.
By referencing back to other documents and academic pieces that have been
accepted by the community, the writer can establish his or her paper as
Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited Oil India Limited has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentices. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry prescribed stipend. The last date to apply for the government job is June 23, 2018.
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL
- Apply for Doctor Post in GAIL recruitment 2018
- Telangana ICET Results 2018 tomorrow at 11 AM
- Apply for Engineers post in Oil India Limited
- Andhra Inter Supplementary Results 2018 on June 12
- Apply for 1466 Staff Nurses post in Gujarat
- Apply for 100 ITI Trainees in MPPGCL Recruitment
- Employment notification from Ministry of Railways
- Apply for Civil Judges post in JKPSC
- Apply for suitable post in GSECL
- Apply for Supervisors post vacant in HARTRON Limited
- Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB