These days the World has shrunk into our hands with the increase in Technology. Now, for those who are ready to go abroad to pursue higher studies, we are bringing you some important tips. These would be helpful for you!
1. Apply for Passport and Visa
First of all, you must be ready with a valid passport and Visa. More than the passport, your Visa interview matters a lot. Remember that the Visa should be for a longer period than the course study. Else, you would be thrown out of the country
2. Visit a Travel Agent
You need to visit a 'Reliable' Travel agent and so that he can guide you easily through the proceedings without any hiccups.
3. Get a Travel insurance
This is a must as you can get back the returns if the flight is delayed or canceled. You can get it through Worldnomads.
4. Do research on your local culture, people
Well, you need to have an idea of the place of your stay and the culture so that you can blend in and you don't look an odd one out. Try to pack your dresses accordingly and practice their traditions
5. Refresh the language
There is a wide difference between US and UK English itself. So, just refresh the language before you reach the place. In case of Russia, make sure you speak Siberian or Russian!
Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment According to sources Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Manager at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) in various departments.
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China