JEE Advanced 2018 eligibility criteria has been announced by IIT Kanpur. The candidates' intake has increased this year from the previous year. This results in more JEE Advanced aspirants getting an opportunity to attend the 2017 entrance exam. The number of candidates who qualify JEE Main and will be considered eligible to attend the JEE Advanced 2018 has been increased to 2,24,000. It means that the top 2,24,000 candidates in JEE Main 2018 will be considered eligible for JEE Advanced 2018.
Nevertheless, passing the JEE Main 2018 is not the only eligibility criteria. Age criteria is the candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1993. A relaxation of five years is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, that is, they should have been born on or after October 1, 1988.
Meanwhile the candidate should have scored or should score 75% marks in
aggregate in class 12 board exam. For SC, ST, and PwD candidates should have
65% marks in aggregate. Marks scored in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, any
Language, and any other subject other than the ones mentioned before will be
considered while calculating the aggregate. The candidate must be in the
category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective
class 12 board examination.
685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL According to sources the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), one amongst the leading public sector general insurance companies, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant. According to the announcement, the NIACL is all set to recruit a total of 685 Assistants. Interested candidates can apply online between July 16 and 31, 2018. The candidates will be selected through a written
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL
- Apply for Doctor Post in GAIL recruitment 2018
- Telangana ICET Results 2018 tomorrow at 11 AM