According to sources the bench of Justices A K Goel and U U Lalit also ordered a CBI inquiry into the conduct of officials who granted ex-post facto approvals to these institutes in 2006-07, against the policy of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Meanwhile the bench also "restrained all deemed universities from carrying out courses in distance education from the 2018-19 academic session onward, unless and until it is permissible to conduct such courses in distance education mode and specific permissions are granted by the concerned statutory/ regulatory authorities in respect of each of those courses, and unless the off-campus centers/ study centers are individually inspected and found adequate by the concerned statutory authorities."
Accordingly the court asked the UGC to take appropriate steps within one
month to restrain 'deemed to be universities' from using the word university,
and ordered the Centre to constitute a "three-member committee comprising
eminent persons who have held high positions in the field of education, investigation,
administration or law at national level within one month" to "suggest
a road map for strengthening and setting up of oversight and regulatory
mechanism in the relevant field of higher education and allied issues within
Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited Oil India Limited has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentices. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry prescribed stipend. The last date to apply for the government job is June 23, 2018.
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL
- Apply for Doctor Post in GAIL recruitment 2018
- Telangana ICET Results 2018 tomorrow at 11 AM
- Apply for Engineers post in Oil India Limited
- Andhra Inter Supplementary Results 2018 on June 12
- Apply for 1466 Staff Nurses post in Gujarat
- Apply for 100 ITI Trainees in MPPGCL Recruitment
- Employment notification from Ministry of Railways
- Apply for Civil Judges post in JKPSC
- Apply for suitable post in GSECL
- Apply for Supervisors post vacant in HARTRON Limited
- Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB