Turn over empty pails and buckets, so that they do not collect excess water. If the container that contains water cannot be emptied, remember to cover it well when not in use. Remember to clean out empty flower pots and not to over water potted plants. It is advised to not have any stagnant water around as it acts as breeding ground for the mosquitoes.
Apply mosquito repellents on all exposed areas,
during the day as well as at night on a regular basis to prevent dengue. Make
sure your window and door screens do not have any holes. If so, block those
areas properly to eliminate mosquitoes. If someone at home is ill with dengue,
try to not let the mosquitoes bite them or others in the house.
Using camphor as a repellent also works wonders.
Light camphor in a room and close all the doors and windows. Leave it this way
for about fifteen to twenty minutes to have a mosquito free environment. It is
caused due to the bite of an infected female aedes aegypti mosquito, the
disease can be fatal.
Foods to help you get Regular Periods . Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Foods that fight Cold and flu during Rainy Season
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- How do you get Vitamin D and Calcium?
- Homemade Remedies for stopping a running nose
- These Diets can cure an itchy scalp
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Do you want to lose weight on a 12 week plan?
- Things to be avoided when you are pregnant
- Tips for back pain relief
- Healthy habits for good eye health
- Diets that will help women to gain energy during periods
- Simple dietary guidelines to keep you hale and healthy in Older age
- Why Women need more Calcium?