Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels
Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as
upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the
water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve
Reduces Inflammation inside the Body
Fenugreek helps with inflammation within the body, such as: mouth ulcers, boils, bronc
Improves Exercise Performance
The Journal of Sports Science and Medicine reports a study
of the effects of combined creative and fenugreek extract supplementation on
strength and body composition in men. Forty seven resistance trained men were
matched according to body weight to ingest either 70 grams of a dextrose placebo,
five grams of creative and 70 grams of dextrose, or 3.5 grams of creative and
900 milligrams of fenugreek extract and participate in a four day a week
periodic resistance-training program for eight weeks.
Foods to help you get Regular Periods . Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Foods that fight Cold and flu during Rainy Season
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- How do you get Vitamin D and Calcium?
- Homemade Remedies for stopping a running nose
- These Diets can cure an itchy scalp
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Do you want to lose weight on a 12 week plan?
- Things to be avoided when you are pregnant
- Tips for back pain relief
- Healthy habits for good eye health
- Diets that will help women to gain energy during periods
- Simple dietary guidelines to keep you hale and healthy in Older age
- Why Women need more Calcium?