Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels
Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as
upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the
water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve
Reduces Inflammation inside the Body
Fenugreek helps with inflammation within the body, such as: mouth ulcers, boils, bronc
Improves Exercise Performance
The Journal of Sports Science and Medicine reports a study
of the effects of combined creative and fenugreek extract supplementation on
strength and body composition in men. Forty seven resistance trained men were
matched according to body weight to ingest either 70 grams of a dextrose placebo,
five grams of creative and 70 grams of dextrose, or 3.5 grams of creative and
900 milligrams of fenugreek extract and participate in a four day a week
periodic resistance-training program for eight weeks.
Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain? Many believe that suffering from back pain increases because of perception. Negative psychological and emotional factors may not necessarily change the physiology of the back, but may tend to magnify a problem that already exists. Thus, reducing the perception of the pain (such as through meditation) can reduce the overall feeling of back pain.
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients
- Healthy benefits of doing Yoga
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes
- Why you shouldn't drink water immediately after food?
- Drinking Hot water and its wonderful benefits
- What is the effect of eating late night?
- Best time to eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Can you pair Curd with Fish?