Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels
Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as
upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the
water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve
Reduces Inflammation inside the Body
Fenugreek helps with inflammation within the body, such as: mouth ulcers, boils, bronc
Improves Exercise Performance
The Journal of Sports Science and Medicine reports a study
of the effects of combined creative and fenugreek extract supplementation on
strength and body composition in men. Forty seven resistance trained men were
matched according to body weight to ingest either 70 grams of a dextrose placebo,
five grams of creative and 70 grams of dextrose, or 3.5 grams of creative and
900 milligrams of fenugreek extract and participate in a four day a week
periodic resistance-training program for eight weeks.
Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days? One of the best ways to burn fats and calories in the body is exercising daily for a couple of hours. Exercise helps you stay fit and also keeps you from the diseases caused by excess fats. Improper diet also results to weight gaining and health problems. Fast foods and junk food which we commonly eat these days produce lot of calories and fats in the body. In order to get rid of those fats and reduce weight, we should get rid of the habit of eating such food.
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always