Diets High in Calories
If you eat more calories than you burn, you’ll gain weight. That’s bad not only for your general health, but for your asthma specifically. People who are obese are more likely to have more severe asthma symptoms, take more medication, and miss more work than people who maintain a normal weight.
Many people have food intolerances such as lactose intolerance, but these are not true allergies and rarely worsen asthma. Only about 2% of adults with asthma have true food allergies to milk, eggs, shellfish, peanuts, or other foods. When exposed to even small amounts of the foods to which they have become allergic, these people can have life-threatening anaphylactic attacks, including bronchospasm, which requires immediate asthma medication.
Sulfites, which are used to keep food fresh and stop the growth of mold, can trigger temporary asthma symptoms in a few people with asthma. Sulfites can give off sulfur dioxide that can irritate the lungs. Sulfites are no longer added to fresh fruits and vegetables in the U.S. But they are still used in many processed foods, and may also be in condiments, dried fruits, canned vegetables, wine, and other foods.
Foods to help you get Regular Periods . Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Foods that fight Cold and flu during Rainy Season
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- How do you get Vitamin D and Calcium?
- Homemade Remedies for stopping a running nose
- These Diets can cure an itchy scalp
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Do you want to lose weight on a 12 week plan?
- Things to be avoided when you are pregnant
- Tips for back pain relief
- Healthy habits for good eye health
- Diets that will help women to gain energy during periods
- Simple dietary guidelines to keep you hale and healthy in Older age
- Why Women need more Calcium?