Avoid alcohol during pregnancy. Alcohol has been linked to premature delivery, intellectual disability, birth defects, and low birth weight babies. Next avoid caffeine during the first trimester to reduce the likelihood of a miscarriage. As a general rule, caffeine should be limited to fewer than 200 mg per day during pregnancy. Caffeine is a diuretic, which means it helps eliminate fluids from the body.
Some research shows that large amounts of caffeine are associated with
miscarriage, premature; birth, low birth weight, and withdrawal symptoms in
infants. The safest thing is to refrain from; consuming caffeine. The use of
saccharin is strongly discouraged during pregnancy, because it can cross the
placenta and may remain in fetal tissues.
Decrease the total amount of fat you eat to 30% or less of your total
daily calories. For a person eating 2000 calories a day, this would be 65 grams
of fat or less per day. Moreover limit cholesterol intake to 300 mg or less per
day. Do not eat fish that have high levels of mercury. Raw fish too should be
avoided. Vegetables are safe, and a necessary part of a balanced diet. However,
it is essential to make sure they are washed to avoid potential exposure to
toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasmosis may contaminate the; soil where the vegetables
Foods to help you get Regular Periods . Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Foods that fight Cold and flu during Rainy Season
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- How do you get Vitamin D and Calcium?
- Homemade Remedies for stopping a running nose
- These Diets can cure an itchy scalp
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Do you want to lose weight on a 12 week plan?
- Things to be avoided when you are pregnant
- Tips for back pain relief
- Healthy habits for good eye health
- Diets that will help women to gain energy during periods
- Simple dietary guidelines to keep you hale and healthy in Older age
- Why Women need more Calcium?