Avoid alcohol during pregnancy. Alcohol has been linked to premature delivery, intellectual disability, birth defects, and low birth weight babies. Next avoid caffeine during the first trimester to reduce the likelihood of a miscarriage. As a general rule, caffeine should be limited to fewer than 200 mg per day during pregnancy. Caffeine is a diuretic, which means it helps eliminate fluids from the body.
Some research shows that large amounts of caffeine are associated with
miscarriage, premature; birth, low birth weight, and withdrawal symptoms in
infants. The safest thing is to refrain from; consuming caffeine. The use of
saccharin is strongly discouraged during pregnancy, because it can cross the
placenta and may remain in fetal tissues.
Decrease the total amount of fat you eat to 30% or less of your total
daily calories. For a person eating 2000 calories a day, this would be 65 grams
of fat or less per day. Moreover limit cholesterol intake to 300 mg or less per
day. Do not eat fish that have high levels of mercury. Raw fish too should be
avoided. Vegetables are safe, and a necessary part of a balanced diet. However,
it is essential to make sure they are washed to avoid potential exposure to
toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasmosis may contaminate the; soil where the vegetables
Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis? Alcohol, Animal based foods, especially sources of animal protein, Beverages like tea, coffee and carbonated drinks, Black cohash herb, as it aggravates the inflammation. Canned foods, cooked eggs, fried foods and fatty meats. Foods that contain white flour or other refined cereal, Gaseous foods like broccoli, beans and a few varieties of nuts.
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency