Don’t skip breakfast
Skipping breakfast won't help you lose weight. You could miss out on essential nutrients and you may end up snacking more throughout the day because you feel hungry.
Drink plenty of water
People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. You can end up consuming extra calories when a glass of water is really what you need.
Use a smaller plate
Using smaller plates can help you eat smaller portions. By using smaller plates and bowls, you may be able to gradually get used to eating smaller portions without going hungry. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain it's full, so eat slowly and stop eating before you feel full.
Don’t stock junk foods
To avoid temptation, try to not stock junk food such as chocolate, biscuits, crisps and sweet fizzy drinks at home. Instead, opt for healthy snacks, such as fruit, unsalted rice cakes, oat cakes, unsalted or unsweetened popcorn, and fruit juice.
Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping If you are suffering from aching muscles or pain in your joints, then yoga will help to work them out, and give you a much better sleep. Yoga helps to improve your circulatory health and flow of energy throughout your body, making you feel happier and more content. When you go to bed feeling at ease and more relaxed, you have a much better sleep than when you go to sleep angry and stressed.
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients
- Healthy benefits of doing Yoga
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes
- Why you shouldn't drink water immediately after food?
- Drinking Hot water and its wonderful benefits
- What is the effect of eating late night?
- Best time to eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner